LOSE TONIGHT AND SATURDAY FLETCHER WIL HAVE TO GO. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

LOSE TONIGHT AND SATURDAY FLETCHER WIL HAVE TO GO.

Nov 7, 2012
Just arived in Bradford, in some ways i hope we lose against Bradford tonight , we need a new manager.
Our coach should be coaching Bideford not Plymouth Argyle, a cheap option which is not working. :furious:

Dec 7, 2006
Well done for making the effort tonight - I won't shed any tears if we cop a thrashing. Could just have the silver lining we're all looking for. ;)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
fendt 828":3raug6e7 said:
Just arived in Bradford, in some ways i hope we lose against Bradford tonight , we need a new manager.
Our coach should be coaching Bideford not Plymouth Argyle, a cheap option which is not working. :furious:
well done for going to the match mate.i want him out tomorrow.and i , like you, want a defeat tonight to force our owners hand.

Never ever want us to lose. But if we should do so tonight it surely has to spell the end of Fletcher"s tenure? I can't imagine anything less than a win could save him.

That said and we win its just papering over the cracks!

Wotton as caretaker Saturday?

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
I agree totally with you in theory but cant bring myself wishing Argyle to lose but you are a better man than me to go to Bradford.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
TinTin":ivm1l1jp said:
Chaps - have you considered the outcome of losing tonight and Fletch remaining ?

Just a question.....

Keep the Faith :scarf:
no TT i can't imagine him being in charge for saturday if we lose tonight which i think we will.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Leigh Rapson":4sgjaodf said:
Never ever want us to lose. But if we should do so tonight it surely has to spell the end of Fletcher"s tenure? I can't imagine anything less than a win could save him.

That said and we win its just papering over the cracks!

Wotton as caretaker Saturday?
i have total respect for wotton as a player but he is too young to manage us at the moment.could be interesting what's not happening at leeds at the moment with our erstwhile manager struggling a bit up there.come back "home" neil and kick butt

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Steve.PAFC2012":146z6ea3 said:
GreenSam":146z6ea3 said:
I think he'll be gone within 24 hours, win lose or draw.
Would be odd seeing if we win and he's sacked where as we could have done it after many defeats before this game
My rational is I think the defeat at Fleetwood did for him, and they wouldn't want to sack him in the midst of an overnight stay so they've given him this game as a sort of "caretaker manager". May be wrong.