Looking Ahead to Gillingham | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Looking Ahead to Gillingham

A

Always Faithful

Got tickets for 4 of us who are staying down in Canterbury for the weekend (30 min train ride away). If we win tomorrow I think this could be sold out by the end of the week. If not I'm sure we will still take well over 1000.

B

boroughboy37

looking at parking at the station as not that far away , and has anyone got any ideas about friendly pubs in the area or where will others be drinking ????

Jun 2, 2016
samjones":347us5o7 said:
Could turn out to be a non event unless we win this weeks 2 games
At worst, it will be an opportunity to thank the team for a great season, and for the players to reciprocate for the outstanding travelling support this term.

Princerock

ā™£ļø PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
boroughboy37":toniscst said:
Winchelsea Green":toniscst said:
My "local" game, this season. As before, Sussex Greens drinking here, confirmed as still friendly : https://whatpub.com/pubs/MED/11750/will ... gillingham

Mike
cheers mate may see you there if i find it :thumbup:

The PASALB Travel Guide says that the Will Adams closes at 1530 on Saturday match days....this is a 1730 kick-off....will it be open or not ?

B

boroughboy37

pedro91":1yvr7ney said:
boroughboy37":1yvr7ney said:
looking at parking at the station as not that far away , and has anyone got any ideas about friendly pubs in the area or where will others be drinking ????
Drinking and driving!
Some people NEVER learn !!!
im driving there and someone else is driving home
never drink and drive

Dec 2, 2010
Best pub probably Will Adams....or drink in Rochester.

Contact at Gills told me today that we have sold 'well over' 1,000 so far.

B

boroughboy37

Winchelsea Green":489lcpkl said:
My "local" game, this season. As before, Sussex Greens drinking here, confirmed as still friendly : https://whatpub.com/pubs/MED/11750/will ... gillingham

Mike
contacted the landlord of the WILL ADAMS yesterday about the opening times and got this reply back
"Hi Warren

We will be open all day for this game and food will be available pre-match,

Pete

Nov 22, 2016
There is obviously a lot of water to pass under the bridge yet there is a fair possibility that this game will be the crunch decider. With sky picking up the scunny game, it leaves the possibility of this one being another beam back to the tribute lounge. Iā€™m certain that the demand for tickets would be unprecedented, in fact where this to be the deciding game Iā€™m fairly certain we could fill one side of the Lyndhurst and put up a big screen!

Jul 3, 2013
It will be interesting to see Gillinghams approach last day if it did come down to Us and Charlton, you would think Gillingham would fancy a 50 Mile round trip next season rather than 500 mile round trip.

Dec 2, 2010
Gillingham have been awful at home....won 4 games. Gills fans I know are expecting a result away to Bristol more than against us. They certainly don't want to go into our game needing a result, regardless of what we need!

Dec 2, 2010
Get your tickets quick lads.....we've sold 1500 already.

Win Tuesday.....
Draw Tuesday....and it's still on as Rochdale need to beat Charlton
Lose Tuesday....what a season and the lads deserve a fantastic away support to end the season