Looking Ahead to Gillingham | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Looking Ahead to Gillingham

Dec 2, 2010
Plenty of parking in the dockyard and the shopping outlet. Half an hours walk back into Gillingham / ground.

Other option is to park up in Rochester - castle, cathedral, Dickens museum and festival on (so will be busy) - and get the train to Gillingham. Two stops - 5 minutes.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Woodlands Road has lots of on road parking if you aren’t too late. Other than that i echo above and suggest drive to Rochester and get the train over. 5 minutes and 10 minutes walk.

Pubs in Gillingham arent great anyway, Rochester is ok although transforms on a Saturday! Cricketers is a nice pub, remember a great night in there after the game about 4/5 years ago!

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Booked my ticket online - no issues.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Unallocated seating. So will the stander-uppers go to the back of their own accord or will they go to the front and hack everyone off yet again?

Apr 6, 2009
the standers want to be at the back. the problem with reserved seating like Charlton was they couldn't as didn't get a choice which seat they bought and had to sit in it

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
katkin":2ff8typt said:
the standers want to be at the back. the problem with reserved seating like Charlton was they couldn't as didn't get a choice which seat they bought and had to sit in it
Not strictly true Kat. Personal callers at the ticket office can always ask for what part of the stand they want, as I do it. I would hazard a guess that some of them aren't ST holders and have to take what's left when they go on general sale.

Apr 6, 2009
true although I as a season ticket asked for lower down tickets for Charlton for this exact reason and was told no they had been told to sell literally I order a

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
metroace":20q1pr7m said:
Unallocated seating. So will the stander-uppers go to the back of their own accord or will they go to the front and hack everyone off yet again?

I think you’ll find we will. It’s what happens at every away game apart from the ones where we sell out and allocated seating is ‘forced.’

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Sam Barker":1o8ooo6j said:
metroace":1o8ooo6j said:

I think you’ll find we will. It’s what happens at every away game apart from the ones where we sell out and allocated seating is ‘forced.’

Thanks Sam.

Apr 6, 2009
I reckon these usually all seem to make it to general sale but get snapped up quite quickly on general sale

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Does anyone know if it is within the terms and conditions for a adult Green Member to buy an adult ticket for use by someone else to use? I can see that the allocation is one per member to the same concession as the membership but I can't find any terms and conditions that say that this ticket must then be used by that member (in the same way that entry to home games for members is technically non-transferable).