Line up and score vs Northampton (match thread) | Page 17 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Line up and score vs Northampton (match thread)

C

Charles Plym

Biggs":3fv93dwj said:
morgleman":3fv93dwj said:
Last week's draw was the turning point

You don’t know what you’re talking about. The same old people said the same thing after the Charlton game, and we won the next match 4-0.

I shouldn’t be surprised, but I’m still astounded by how many people cannot grasp basic elements of football.

Teams win and lose games. Teams play both badly and very well. At the moment, we’re winning more than we lose, and we’re playing well more often than we don’t. There is no need for outrage on the occasions that we lose and play badly.

Why are so many people either unwilling or incapable of accepting that?

Well said !
:thumbs: :clap: :clap: many of our supporters are unfathomable .

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Writing has been on the wall for a while. Performances were declining but somehow we managed to ride our luck and get some lucky results.
Normal service has now resumed and will continue to do so for the run in

Can't say I'm surprised or disappointed TBH as we should finish above my 16th prediction

#CASHOUTMANIA

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
samjones":3pm0un3u said:
Writing has been on the wall for a while. Performances were declining but somehow we managed to ride our luck and get some lucky results.

Normal service?

Normal service for us is play-offs, promotion and leading the form tables.

What’s your idea of normal service?

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
samjones":1dpb9x0b said:

Can't say I'm surprised or disappointed TBH as we should finish above my 16th prediction

#CASHOUTMANIA
What results were lucky may I ask?

Most games we have won in the second half the season have been fully deserved and pretty convincing. Anything to suit your agenda though right?

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
That made tough watching. Just started badly and never improved. We looked solid at the back until half time but we never put a pass together going forward.

In the end Remi has saved us from a pasting.

Their McWilliam had the run of the midfield. Paton, yes he may have taken a knock, but he looked sub-standard to me. Ness struggled all game. Ainsowrth and Fletcher barely got a kick between them after coming on. Ruben couldn't get on it and despite plenty of effort, GC10 wasn't on it either.

Onwards to Spotland where anything but a win will probably not be enough.

Remi MoM

Dec 23, 2005
Once again, all the results today gone against us! Very disappointing. Let’s hope we can get back to normal service on Tuesday.
Injuries Havecome at the wrong time, but this is Argyle, it wouldn’t be any other way but the hard way!

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
samjones":32vduw3p said:

#CASHOUTMANIA

You really should go and support Exeter.

Jul 12, 2016
No excuse for this latest debacle.Surely players should be motivated to make the playoffs.Given that DA knew Taylor was out, what training did the players do this week to counter this problem? The Board are probably delighted that we will still be in league 1 next season as will the players many of whom would not be up to Championship standard. Before anybody tells me how wonderful our form has been it counts for nothing if we subsequently bottle it. I feel sorry for the Green Army.
Forget all this talk of playoffs ,cloud cuckoo land!

C

Charles Plym

Biggs":2sscy3hk said:
samjones":2sscy3hk said:

Normal service?

Normal service for us is play-offs, promotion and leading the form tables.

What’s your idea of normal service?
Moaning!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
oldage":3v3zdutm said:
No excuse for this latest debacle.Surely players should be motivated to make the playoffs.Given that DA knew Taylor was out, what training did the players do this week to counter this problem? The Board are probably delighted that we will still be in league 1 next season as will the players many of whom would not be up to Championship standard. Before anybody tells me how wonderful our form has been it counts for nothing if we subsequently bottle it. I feel sorry for the Green Army.
Forget all this talk of playoffs ,cloud cuckoo land!

The kind of post that makes me depressed to support the same club.

Fickle, raving conspiracy peddling AND stupid. With no capacity for perspective or reason.

I’m off to watch the Spurs game and enjoy the sun.