Leeds United v Argyle - the build up | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Leeds United v Argyle - the build up

Who will win?

• Argyle

Votes: 33 17.3%
  • Leeds United

Votes: 70 36.6%
  • I'll take a draw

Votes: 88 46.1%

• Total voters

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Free hit, go all out to get something like we did vs Ipswich. We’ve played better players vs Chelsea and Palace in last 2 years and been in those games. While they will threaten us with a bit of skill and pace , I fancy us to surprise and cause them problems. They’re forum is relaxed looking at 3-1 or 4-0 wins. Time to be the surprise underdogs here. We are over 9-1 to win, I’m putting a fiver on.

Aug 27, 2023
This time last season we were getting ready for a long trip to a grey cold Lincoln to get a draw
Saturday its a packed Elland road and a sold out away end to watch Plymouth argyle v Leeds united. Win lose or draw let’s just enjoy it. Because We are Plymouth argyle and the greens are staying up

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Free hit, go all out to get something like we did vs Ipswich. We’ve played better players vs Chelsea and Palace in last 2 years and been in those games. While they will threaten us with a bit of skill and pace , I fancy us to surprise and cause them problems. They’re forum is relaxed looking at 3-1 or 4-0 wins. Time to be the surprise underdogs here. We are over 9-1 to win, I’m putting a fiver on.
Only way we get anything from this game is if they underestimate us and we’re on it for 90+ mins. I saw most of the Leicester v Leeds match and it was different class!

Reactions: Said old Green
May 22, 2006
2007 lost 2-1. 87 at home was the best one.
Think I went to that one. It was a bank holiday. Took my ten year old daughter. She leant a lot of new words that day as the buses weren’t running which came as a surprise to the home supporters after the match. There was a lot of disgruntlement.

Jul 12, 2016
We went to Ipswich and gave a good account of ourselves and they were higher in the league than Leeds. They are a big club but nowhere near as good as they once were .Some fans are dwelling on past glories but we are in the same division as them now and should treat it the same as any other game.

Green Jim

Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 16, 2006
The amount of surrender monkeys commenting here ........ this has all the hallmarks of a 0-1 win after defending for most of the game and looking awful until Scarr gets his head on one from the only corner we win all game.
Dont be ridiculous.................. Gibson will get the winner

Reactions: Duncanrice1