League 1 Playoff Final | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

League 1 Playoff Final

Mar 23, 2008
Pleased for Sunderland, enjoyed the Netflix series and they deserve some success ๐Ÿ‘

mutley marvel

Cream First
โœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Congratulations to the Black Cats- they were certainly purring
Another big hitter in the Championship ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: AlanMS

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
I've read that ainsworth is on Blackburn's radar. Not sure who there manger is or how safe his job is.

JannerinCardiff

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ
โ™ฃ๏ธ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

Lancastergreen

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
If Ainsworth leaves I think the wheels will come off of the Wycombe train, they will start to roll down the league and be a struggling outfit.
We read on here how we are over achieving but in comparison, surely Wycombe are the over achievers?

Reactions: saxman
Mar 29, 2020
I didnโ€™t even think Sunderland were that good this seasonโ€ฆ.They certainly know how to use Injury Time to score Winnersโ€ฆIโ€™m not bitter..well I might be a little but they certainly had the rub of the green this seasonโ€ฆ..I wonโ€™t be surprised if they drop straight back down again.

Reactions: saxman and oldage

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If Ainsworth leaves I think the wheels will come off of the Wycombe train, they will start to roll down the league and be a struggling outfit.
We read on here how we are over achieving but in comparison, surely Wycombe are the over achievers?
They had a far bigger budget than us apparently.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
๐Ÿ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
๐ŸŒŸSparksy Mural๐ŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
For goodness sake will you still be trotting this out in 10 years time? Two games against us this season and 3 play off games on TV recently and I have seen no sign of dark arts from Wycombe. Time to move on.

It's alright thanks, it's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Lancastergreen

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
They had a far bigger budget than us apparently.
That surely wont be the case this coming season?
They had whatever parachute payment they were entitled to from relegation from the Championship for this attempt at a return but next season they cant have that amount available again can they?