Incoming… (Ryan Broom from Peterborough) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming… (Ryan Broom from Peterborough)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Great signing … pleased with this one, and gives us more options on the right side of the pitch … this signing is interesting as it leads me to thinking that George Cooper won’t be tried out at RM given we’ve now 3 players that can play there in Camara, Grant and now Broom.

Reactions: Green as Grass

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Broom has played in three of four pre-season games for Peterborough including yesterday against Oxford United, so he's fit and up to speed.
Can we get 11 Ryan's into the team?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Goalscoring (for Cheltenham and Burton at least) midfielder... yes please, and welcome aboard (y)

Despite that very annoying goal against us, I remember being impressed at the time how he bust a gut to reach that loose ball.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Surprised this signing isn’t a sweeper myself… 😉

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Northampton also wanted him apparently, but Barry Fry said he would only leave on a permanent...

Peterborough like to play games (as they did with GC), but they obviously haven't been able to find a club willing to pay a fee so have had to let Broom leave on loan.

Potentially another George Cooper scenario, where we’ll have a option to buy included. He’s still got another year on his deal after this season, so this isn’t there last chance to sell and if he succeeds here, there’s a good chance we buy.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Peterborough are a law onto themselves- they will never change their ways

A creative player who has an history of scoring against us what is not to like

Maybe the Posh are thinking if Ryan is a hit with us this season we will look to buy come the end of the season as he has a contract until 2023

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Definitely don’t think he will play as a sweeper as some posters suggest. Completely different type of player. Besides with 3 at the back, means we don’t play with a sweeper.
Broom. Sweeper. Sweeper. Broom. Geddit?
Bet you wish you could brush this post under the carpet. Oh well, dust yourself off and go again, I'm sure you can handle it.

Jun 24, 2008
Potentially another George Cooper scenario, where we’ll have a option to buy included. He’s still got another year on his deal after this season, so this isn’t there last chance to sell and if he succeeds here, there’s a good chance we buy.
Quite likely, given the reporting on Northampton and Gillingham's approaches. Signals intent from us but also a good business relationship with Peterborough which can only be a good thing because they are always busy in the transfer market.

Excited by this one, looks like a great signing and I would presume we have paid a small fee to have him on loan for the season. Did we do the same with George Cooper?

Reactions: twist of lime
C

Cult Of Personality

Really happy with this. Creative and gets goals from midfield. Good age aswell so hopefully has a great season with us and then we can sign him on next season

Reactions: philevs
Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Quite likely, given the reporting on Northampton and Gillingham's approaches. Signals intent from us but also a good business relationship with Peterborough which can only be a good thing because they are always busy in the transfer market.

Excited by this one, looks like a great signing and I would presume we have paid a small fee to have him on loan for the season. Did we do the same with George Cooper?

I think you’re right. Darragh McAnthony has said on Twitter that Lowe called him in May about the deal for Broom. Clearly been on the cards for some while.