iFollow | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

iFollow

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Video and commentary great

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
video digitilizing occasionaly

Aug 12, 2017
Ottawa Green":2kf1zgyj said:

getting the same, think the glitching is ifollow's end, because turning the quality down etc makes no difference.

you getting the bottom half-ish of the screen occasionally going all multicoloured, with accompanying sound glitches?

Jul 2, 2014
Doumbe Dance Band":22qz72wo said:
Ottawa Green":22qz72wo said:

getting the same, think the glitching is ifollow's end, because turning the quality down etc makes no difference.

you getting the bottom half-ish of the screen occasionally going all multicoloured, with accompanying sound glitches?
Same here. Very annoying.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Doumbe Dance Band":2528u5e8 said:
Ottawa Green":2528u5e8 said:

Yep getting that here. Every few minutes. Annoying, but when it works it is great.

Aug 12, 2017
not 100% on this but it actually seems to be improving for me when i downgrade it to 540p instead of 720p. my connection is more than fast enough to handle several 720p streams so I still think it's a problem their end

Jul 19, 2014
Same. I'm getting the same break up of picture too and multicolour rainbow. It's been happening since the holding screen graphics earlier in the broadcast.

Don't recall this happening once last year. I also believe this is on iFollows end as I've tested a couple of browsers and resolutions and it's still there.

C

cabbott

A bit like our performance, promising but not quite good enough.