iFollow | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

iFollow

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Apparently you can get it by doing something with the vpn.. anyone tech minded people know anything about how to do this?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Perhaps a PM would be a good idea if anyone can help him.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IJN":33uhpun6 said:
Perhaps a PM would be a good idea if anyone can help him.

Thanks IJN..

Jan 12, 2011
Exiled in Cornwall
Argylegames":xcjt0jv1 said:
JannerinCardiff":xcjt0jv1 said:
If so could watch Argyle live against say Walsall in the league?

Only if you live abroad - Wales doesn't count.

In the UK you only get commentary and subsequent highlights.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/ for details

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/

In a second development, and in what is a first for English football, some Sky Bet EFL matches will also be made available to watch to supporters within the UK and Ireland throughout the 2018/19 season via iFollow

This development has been made possible due to the new broadcast agreement with Sky which was agreed last year, whereby EFL Clubs have been granted the rights to stream games to a domestic audience, in addition to their followers overseas which has been available since the start of 2017/18.

EFL Clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming.

Feb 8, 2005
Allanon":sxdlfno6 said:
Argylegames":sxdlfno6 said:
JannerinCardiff":sxdlfno6 said:
If so could watch Argyle live against say Walsall in the league?

Only if you live abroad - Wales doesn't count.

In the UK you only get commentary and subsequent highlights.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/ for details

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/

In a second development, and in what is a first for English football, some Sky Bet EFL matches will also be made available to watch to supporters within the UK and Ireland throughout the 2018/19 season via iFollow

This development has been made possible due to the new broadcast agreement with Sky which was agreed last year, whereby EFL Clubs have been granted the rights to stream games to a domestic audience, in addition to their followers overseas which has been available since the start of 2017/18.

EFL Clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming.

This probably refers to games broadcast live at football clubs, when allowed, as per last season.

Allanon":2cu8f9zx said:

Key words there are "will be able". This implies that every game we play outside of the regular 3pm Saturday slot, with the exception of Bank Holidays or Easter, and which isn't covered by Sky, "could" be live streamed. Basically Tuesday night games then. We wait and see whether Argyle take up that opportunity.

Apr 6, 2009
I just looked at this. it says a match pass isn't available for Walsall. am I just too early to purchase?

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Feb 2, 2007
So I’m in Wales for Tuesday H v. Wycombe, in August- the way I read it I should be able to get a match pass for £10 as a one off?

How about Tuesday H v. Gillingham in October, I’m in Switzerland, will it be a £10 pass or can you only buy £110 full season if abroad?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Just because Argyle COULD broadcast those matches Nick, i doesn't mean they will. We will have to wait and see which matches, if any, they broadcast.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
cheshiregreen":1g3zaqfg said:
Trev501":1g3zaqfg said:
katkin":1g3zaqfg said:
I just looked at this. it says a match pass isn't available for Walsall. am I just too early to purchase?
It seems that match isn't available for some reason Katkin. Latest on iFollow is here on the club's website: https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/august ... e-history/

There won't be any Saturday 3pm games shown as I read it.
Perhaps not if you live in UK, I'm expecting to see the match this afternoon here in Spain.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Trev501 wrote: (Its my Birthday!)

Not according to pasoti!

justanotherfan (70), Dave Gomm (51), nickswire (29) are the only birthdays listed. Happy Birthday chaps!

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Argylegames":114eel5p said:
Trev501 wrote: (Its my Birthday!)

Not according to pasoti!

justanotherfan (70), Dave Gomm (51), nickswire (29) are the only birthdays listed. Happy Birthday chaps!
Where have you been the past five years :)