iFollow | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

iFollow

Jul 19, 2014
Ottawa Green":3e4bjlcd said:
dellaclearing":3e4bjlcd said:
Where have you guys heard about the upgrades to the service to include commentary and scoreboard etc? I've received nothing from them other than the renewal of subscription email.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=103936&hilit=ifollow
Thanks OG. I read that thread before, I was just wondering if anyone else had received the message from EFL/iFollow to tell them of the upgrades as I still haven't heard anything since the auto renew email.

Aug 15, 2015
Can still watch live games abroad?

Going to Nepal for three weeks...the live streaming better bloody work!!

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Bermudian Green":37ajwoo8 said:
Send me your email by PM and I'll forward the email from iFollow. Strange that they haven't advertised these obvious improvements!
Hi BG, are you reading your mail? Cheers, Trev

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Thanks Jerry.
There is mention of this on the iFollow site; regarding the upgraded service it says:

"Improved production values are being implemented across the online broadcasting service, providing Clubs with the scope to introduce bespoke commentary as well as on-screen graphics. Some midweek Championship matches will also benefit from a four camera setup while additional enhancements to iFollow include more in-game statistics via the app, mobile/desktop websites and an improved match centre.@

The phrase 'the scope to introduce bespoke commentary' doesn't necessarily mean we will get it but I can't see why not in view of our earlier access to it.It seems some matches will be available in the UK also. see here:

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
That last bit of Trev501’s post got me interested so I followed the link. This is the bit for us in the UK:

“EFL Clubs will be able to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be unavailable for streaming. Sky Sports will have the right to stream the same Championship fixtures to subscribers across their interactive and digital services.

Details of how to access EFL matches domestically will be announced in due course.”

So essentially it will be possible to live stream mid-week matches as long as they are not on Sky. I wonder how many clubs will take up this possibility.

May 3, 2013
PicassoPigeon":1vk6xt1v said:
I wish they'd allow overseas people to pay monthly, I'm not sure I can trust giving £110 for a service that last season was rather hit and miss.

I didn't have any issues with the video streaming last year, though the best quality was on the app on my phone vs. my laptop. Happy to pay again, MUCH better than listening to the radio

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Signed up for the overseas season pass earlier this week. For those abroad and wondering, you need a foreign card to sign up (my UK cards wouldn't work and tech support told me a foreign card was needed). Looking forward to watching the games when the season starts and plenty of good content from preseason on there already.

Not sure whether, if you have a UK season pass and then go abroad, you'll be able to stream video while you're away - according to most that seems possible. If so, there might be loophole for foreign residents to get all the video and save 65 quid (I am officially not condoning that sort of behaviour...).

Listened to the end of the match last night. Can anyone enlighten me to who the commentator was? Thought he was decent. I haven't listened on the radio since Sparksy's day so don't know the new team.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Lobster":lswkzare said:
Signed up for the overseas season pass earlier this week. For those abroad and wondering, you need a foreign card to sign up (my UK cards wouldn't work and tech support told me a foreign card was needed). Looking forward to watching the games when the season starts and plenty of good content from preseason on there already.

Not sure whether, if you have a UK season pass and then go abroad, you'll be able to stream video while you're away - according to most that seems possible. If so, there might be loophole for foreign residents to get the all video and save 65 quid (I am officially not condoning that sort of behaviour...).

Listened to the end of the match last night. Can anyone enlighten me to who the commentator was? Thought he was decent. I haven't listened on the radio since Sparksy's day so don't know the new team.
Rob McNichol from the media department. I should think the Bideford game will be broadcast tonight.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I think at the end of last night's game they said there would be NO commentary for tonight's game next broadcast would be Saturday at Yeovil.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":2i80rd2k said:
I think at the end of last night's game they said there would be NO commentary for tonight's game next broadcast would be Saturday at Yeovil.
I stand corrected then. He's having a rest. :)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Does anyone use this service?

If so could watch Argyle live against say Walsall in the league?

Grateful for any help and views on the service, how much does it cost?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
JannerinCardiff":19750c7p said:
If so could watch Argyle live against say Walsall in the league?

Only if you live abroad - Wales doesn't count.

In the UK you only get commentary and subsequent highlights.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/ifollow/ for details