Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Millions of vaccines are coming apparently and there's a massive ramp up after the 15th March.

So I think even the 40 + could be done in April. :scarf:

Apr 1, 2009
Had mine done at HP this morning. Thank you to everyone involved there, a totally quick efficient and friendly process.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I'm booked in. It's amazing what has been achieved, firstly finding a vaccine so quick and then to roll out the vaccination programme for millions of people.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
PL2 3DQ":2l2ohae0 said:
I'm booked in. It's amazing what has been achieved, firstly finding a vaccine so quick and then to roll out the vaccination programme for millions of people.

Fingers crossed its effects don't wear off too quickly and that it can provide some level of protection against any variants that find their way into the country. Because no matter how quickly we all get vaccinated in this country the real danger is that tricky variants WILL emerge in highly populated and less-quickly vaccinated regions of the world.

Jan 2, 2010
Kevin Pedlar":3amlpave said:
Shadowknight":3amlpave said:
Booked mine without problems and I'm 51 so looks like they are filling up slots if you wanted to 'chance your arm'

Not wishing to be a killjoy but some I know have booked ‘early’ on the website but been turned away on the day, as ‘it’s not your turn’.

Hope you get through ok though!
That's a fair point, although I know a couple who are half my age that have had texts asking them to attend. I'm guessing health history comes in to it.

All good every arm filled is a win as far as I can see.

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Just back from Home Park and all jabbed up! Very professional setup, with so many lovely and helpful people there. In and out in no time at all. Feeling relieved, happy and above all very grateful to all involved. Nice to get a peak inside the grandstand too :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Shifts are being elongated and it looks like it'll soon open until 2200 hrs.

Everything is being ramped up.

Yesterday was busy and circa 1500 were done, so expect 2,500 from midweek onwards.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":1vtjfjog said:

Yesterday was busy and circa 1500 were done, so expect 2,500 from midweek onwards.

Makes sense seeing as we must be getting close to second dose appointments. Keep up the good work.

May 8, 2011
IJN":59zbr803 said:

Both the Welsh and Scottish governments have said that supplies will be back to normal levels next week after 3 weeks of reduced supplies so that daily vaccination numbers to increase. In Scotland all over 50s will start receiving invitations to book appointments from next Monday.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
IJN":192e6j1i said:

Staff have been told 2000-3000 daily.

Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
German Shepherd":2qcle0kn said:
Mine's at AFC Fylde's ground tomorrow who are donating all their fees to the Dogs for Good charity...fair play to them. :thumbup:

Turned up for my jab resplendent in my green Argyle face mask & the bloke giving me the jab goes 'oh no not Plymouth Argyle'. I asked why the comment & he said his wife is a mad Argyle fan along with all her family from Perranporth. I said the Green Army is everywhere but at least you get great cheap holidays with the in-laws to which he replied 'yeah but they only ever talk about Plymouth Argyle' :greensmile:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
German Shepherd":l278o5kx said:
German Shepherd":l278o5kx said:
Mine's at AFC Fylde's ground tomorrow who are donating all their fees to the Dogs for Good charity...fair play to them.

Turned up for my jab resplendent in my green Argyle face mask & the bloke giving me the jab goes 'oh no not Plymouth Argyle'. I asked why the comment & he said his wife is a mad Argyle fan along with all her family from Perranporth. I said the Green Army is everywhere but at least you get great cheap holidays with the in-laws to which he replied 'yeah but they only ever talk about Plymouth Argyle' :greensmile:

Thing is that Greenovirus has been a worldwide fandemic :sick: for many years!! :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Just under 2000 today at Home Park.

Incredible figures, the staff must have worked hard today that's for sure. :clap: