Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Mike Charlick":2y4k5r4t said:
I'm 61. Had mine yesterday, booked online at Plymouth cricket club, 45 minute queue but the sun was shining. :scarf:

Thought over 60s were only being invited from Monday 1st March?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
So if you're over 60 and you fancy a jab soonest, simply quick onto the link and get yourself in within the next few days.

https://www.nhs.uk/book-a-coronavirus-v ... nhs-number

Waiting for the GP letter is fine, but this is far far quicker and you can do it yourself.

:thumbup:

giphy.gif

May 8, 2011
The letters aren’t from GP’s they are from the NHS, mine came this morning, the website gives a number of sites available to choose but only 2 are in Plymouth. Home Park and a pharmacy in Devonport. When I booked the first available appointment at Home Park was next Monday afternoon.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think the 'GP's letter' and the 'NHS Letter' is one in the same Clive. Many have said to me 'I had my GP's letter today' usually a few days after they've been vaccinated.

What time are you up for yours?

Kevin Pedlar

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jul 28, 2010
Plymouth
Definitely easier to just book online as Ian says. Did mine in under a minute this morning - being jabbed a week tomorrow 08.40 at HP. :scarf:

My letter arrived this afternoon!!

May 8, 2011
IJN":2bf1d5ox said:
I think the 'GP's letter' and the 'NHS Letter' is one in the same Clive. Many have said to me 'I had my GP's letter today' usually a few days after they've been vaccinated.

What time are you up for yours?

A few of the vaccination sites in Plymouth are GP led so I assume if you are one of their patients then they would contact you.
Home Park is a NHS led site which is why it is one of the two Plymouth locations listed on the website.

Apr 6, 2009
it seemed that the mass vaccination sites and GP led sites were fighting each other for pts, who could contact first etc. So its now been split, mass vacc centre (at least in Plymouth) are doing age cohorts, GPs doing at risks