Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

May 8, 2011
IJN":3omv0tb7 said:
You do have to have one for a jab though.

If you don’t know it then the staff can find out when you sign in.
You probably do need to be registered with a GP as you either get contacted by your GP or if you go online where you are registered will determine what locations you get offered.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
As for the GP, I'm sure Katkin is correct, nowhere on the sign on does it ask for your GP, but it does ask for your Postcode, I think that decides what centres you're offered.

May 8, 2011
IJN":4ec1hntz said:
As for the GP, I'm sure Katkin is correct, nowhere on the sign on does it ask for your GP, but it does ask for your Postcode, I think that decides what centres you're offered.

On the online form if you don’t know your NHS number it asks for this

What is your name?
Enter the exact name you used when you registered with your GP surgery.

So you do need to be registered with a GP.

Apr 6, 2009
HC Green":2pu4sbgy said:
IJN":2pu4sbgy said:

On the online form if you don’t know your NHS number it asks for this

What is your name?
Enter the exact name you used when you registered with your GP surgery.

So you do need to be registered with a GP.

But if you use the form as Kevin posted above to find NHS number that doesn't ask for your GP surgery. I would argue that you could just register at a surgery. At 75 you never know when you may need to be seen

Sep 6, 2006
I went on the NHS link IJN posted. :thumbs: Am eligible by age and occupation but missed gp invitation as was out of the country. Am sure I didn't need my NHS number. I don't have it. At the vaccination centre I was asked for it but not a problem I didn't have it. Couldn't even remember my Gp surgery! They haven't time to mess around with bureaucracy.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Excellent experience up at Home Park today. Two numbers needed - ref no from text confirmation and NHS number for the background check. In and out in 25 minutes or so. Top job.

Apr 6, 2009
I have sent you another message with the same info in - not sure why you haven't received the previous one as I sent it on Sunday morning

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
pedro91":37pb34zc said:
Haven't had a reply from the PM i sent to katkin so obviously i havent been born.
Thanks for trying anyway

Unfair Barry, I've replied to you at least ten times on FB and I know katkin has attempted to contact you.

People ARE trying to help but we need help from you in return.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I was vaccinated this morning, it's a well oiled machine at Home Park and considering the circumstances a real friendly atmosphere and a credit to all involved.

I don't think the vaccination programme in the UK is getting the plaudits it deserves, especially from the media. The government, NHS, doctors, nurses, and volunteers etc have done fantastically well.

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":18ulihyq said:
I was vaccinated this morning, it's a well oiled machine at Home Park and considering the circumstances a real friendly atmosphere and a credit to all involved.

I don't think the vaccination programme in the UK is getting the plaudits it deserves, especially from the media. The government, NHS, doctors, nurses, and volunteers etc have done fantastically well.

Amazing what can be done when not left to the private sector.