Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 65 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Speaking from my now vast experience of almost a year, we see all sorts at the vaccination centre. If I was asked what the prevalent social make up of the patients was, I really couldn't select one above another.

Oct 19, 2010
Only 1184 jabbed yesterday, and my evening shift was quite quiet, which is the opposite of what I expected.

Here's this week's walk in offering.

View attachment 1975

Sorry if this is a silly question. I've had 2x Moderna, if I go in tomorrow am I OK to have Pfizer as my booster? Or do I need to wait until Thursday for a moderna? I couldn't care less what I get, I just want to be jabbed.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No that's fine, millions and millions have had mixes. I wish I had.

C

Cult Of Personality

Had my booster Wednesday and was on my arse all day on the Thursday. Bit better Friday , Hoping to be well for Saturday from Birmingham. Had phfizer for the 1st time and worse reaction i have had. Hopefully no more jabs now

Apr 4, 2004
I had my booster today at Home park. I took advantage of the walk in service. Pretty slick service from all the NHS people. 👏 I was in and out in 15 mins. For a big baby like myself who hates needles it was a relief to not have to think about it for very long before the deed took place.

Reactions: pedro91