Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 56 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
IJN, my appointment for Booster is coming up soon.

If the Queues are as long as they were today, down to Goals, then how do you know which queue to get in? Or does it not matter? Are people ‘filtered’ later on in the queue?
You'll be filtered in Adam.

Again, I will say it, best way to avoid mental queues is to get there early. I know of no one that waits if they arrive early.

Reactions: Adam

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Should the title be changed from ‘over 50’s’?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I noticed they worded that way, that doesn't mean he had the booster. It does suggest that he had an underlying health condition.

The Pasty Kid

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
Transplant patients, for example have been offered a third jab, but it's not a booster as such

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I noticed they worded that way, that doesn't mean he had the booster. It does suggest that he had an underlying health condition
He has been battling Hodgkins Lymphoma cancer for 2 years so was pretty vulnerable I guess.

Reactions: rsp4

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
A friend of mine died a few months back having been fully vaccinated. The drugs he was taking to stop his body rejecting his kidney transplant counteracted the vaccine.
He had spent over a year not leaving his house and they have no idea how he contracted covid - he had little chance.