Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | Page 53 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You probably can! However if I wanted to be sure of a walk in, I’d get there at opening time.

The problem is that this new wave of ‘every adult’ being allowed in, I reckon the walk ins could be massive. If that happens, the clinicians can, at a drop of a hat decide to STOP the walk ins - to avoid massive queues.

Last edited:

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Just walked by and contrary to what timetable and Plymouth live have said, they were accepting walk ins…

May 8, 2011
Other venues are available

Monday 13 December​

• Mutley Baptist Church, 11am until 5pm

Tuesday 14 December​

• Four Greens Community Trust, Whitleigh, 12 noon until 7pm

Thursday 16 December​

• Central Methodist Hall, 11am until 5.30pm

Saturday 18 December​

• Tamar View Community Complex, Miers Close, 10am until 9pm
A far sized queue at Mutley today.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Four hour wait at Mutley today apparently.

Crazy crazy day at HP today, I did a six hour stint and I've just got home, totally knackered.

This will be a record day today. Someone (quite rightly in my view) turned on the Walk Ins and 1000's queued up.

My guess would be 3000 + today, but we'll have to wait until the end of the day.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Boss lady just back from Jabbing, she says 3108 today - a record for the centre.

Last edited:

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Around 1am l tried to change the date of my booster jab. I was due in just after new year as that was the best l could get. Which is why l asked about walk ins.

By 3pm this afternoon there were many slots available this week.

Unfortunately, the government are urging people to now get booster jabs. However, people have job responsibilities and other commitments in life that maybe they just cant drop everything.

We are asked to help others by getting protected now. It’s a shame these people asking didn’t actually plan this better instead of a “last minute.com” frenzy.

Every man and his dog knew about the this variation. You only had to look back 18 months ago when Covid was outbreaking and we allowed Spanish fans (where covid rates were much higher) into Liverpool. We allowed a race meeting to take place where thousands gathered. It’s like when does the penny drop? It spread from these situations and once it was in the U.K. (knowing it’s a variant that spreads quickly) it was going to spread due to the relaxation in social rules.

lm no expert. Yet l’m baffled at the lack of leadership going on in this situation. The stupidity to react only when rates are beyond an acceptable measure is something l guess means l must be in the minority who think this was preventable to this degree. People say they don’t want their civil liberties taken away. Yet its going to happen anyhow because they dont have control of a situation they should have been more robust with.

Last edited:

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Looking at a walk in for my booster on Thursday, are they accepting under 40's for this?
Many thanks.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There's a night one on Monday 20th, not sure if it's walk ins yet, but I'd be amazed if it's not under the current climate.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Is there a difference between booking a vaccine and a booster. I assumed they are the same thing.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No they are not Keith, the booster is less 'vaccine' than the first two.

Hence booster queues and Vaccine 1 & 2 queues.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I’ve booked in my booster, or so I thought. Could I have booked the wrong one or do you turn up and get whatever you need?