Hardie | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hardie

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
His answer was to a question about those who had been injured, in particular Mayor and Hardie. If he didn’t consider Gillesphey as one of our injured players, he wouldn’t see the need to comment about him.

Reactions: Keepitgreen
Sep 6, 2006
There was absolutely nowt wrong with the performance of the front two that started at Fleetwood....or the front two that finished...and that's from a Jephcott critic. The problems were anywhere but up front.
Jephcott and Garrick to start again and Ennis off the bench
Agreed. Without Hardie we have scored 6 goals in 3 games, 2 away.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I'm not disputing that Jan, I'm just relaying what he mentioned at the SG's meeting. If he did mention Gillesphey, I missed it.
Fair enough, I’m probably putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5!! 😂

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Fair enough, I’m probably putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5!! I just read it that Shuey hasn’t considered Gillesphey to be injured, just went off as a precaution..

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Jephcott looks sharp. He stairs before Ennis imo

Jul 6, 2011
Shuey said about Gillesphey.. ‘
It's a bit of a strange one. He came off on Tuesday because he felt a little twinge in his hamstring but pretty much after the game it wasn't too bad.

"It's not a hamstring tear or a strain, which is great. We will see how he looks today but, fingers crossed, it was just maybe a spasm or whatever and it's nothing too serious."

Based on that I’d be surprised if Gillesphey wasn’t in the squad on Saturday, but that’s just my own view.
Prefer him to Romaney... but only just

Reactions: Sparkypete

Wembury Pilgrim

✅ Evergreen
Dec 15, 2020
Hardie is a big player for us. Doesn’t do it every game but can scare defenders with his pace, especially on the break. Will be good to have him back

Oct 31, 2015
So Hardie is responsible for how well we defend as well now is he?
He does put defenders under pressure when they have the ball and defending starts from the front.

Saying that he wouldn't have had an input for the 2 set piece debacles in the last minutes of the last 2 X games (or would he🤔)

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I personally think Jephcott is our best striker we have at the club, he just needs to play as the front forward - when he plays deeper his goals dry up.