Hardie | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hardie

Aug 5, 2016
Great to see that Hardie’s on course for 20+ goals for the season, opportunities permitting.

His third goal last night, in particular, oozed class.

Have we ever had 4 interchangeable forwards that complement each other quite so well?

Such a healthy situation, multiple permutations and so tricky for opposition to prepare against.
I just posted similar in another thread.
No single striker is a guaranteed start out of the four, such is the competition.
All have goals in them and different attributes to offer.
All deserve to be starting in this division, and yet every match two of them can't.
A wonderful but difficult selection headache for Schumacher. As well as the prospect of keeping them all happy and at the club next season, which would be a terrific achievement.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I just posted similar in another thread.
No single striker is a guaranteed start out of the four, such is the competition.
All have goals in them and different attributes to offer.
All deserve to be starting in this division, and yet every match two of them can't.
A wonderful but difficult selection headache for Schumacher. As well as the prospect of keeping them all happy and at the club next season, which would be a terrific achievement.

I think Shuey is doing a great job at keeping all the strikers happy - the reaction of Luke Jephcott running from the touch line to congratulate Ryan Hardie after he’d just scored his hat-trick was priceless. Clearly not bitter at all to see was in effect a rival for his place on the pitch doing so well 👍👍

mulliongreen

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2009
Watching the game last night it was plain to see that Ryan looked very apprehensive about missing opportunities of a shot at goal and I really felt for him when the penalty was awarded as he, I think, wanted to take it but feared the reaction if he did not score. When he did score his first in the second half you could see and hear the relief from him. He is a very good player and we are extremely lucky to have the forwards we do in our team but I have to say well done to those that sung his name at the end of the Chelsea game as it obviously meant a lot to him at a low point.

Sep 22, 2003
In his post match interview, Schuey said that they discussed who would take the penalty if one was awarded and Hardie declined.

Rowlypilgrim

Jam First
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 13, 2021
Message for Ryan Hotdog Hardie, you keep doing what you do mate, you’re doing ok.👍

just look at Wilfred Zaha’s slip and subsequent penalty miss last night, least yours was on target and forced a save, the brown mucky stuff happens to us all sooner or later.

Last edited: