Gurrieri | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gurrieri

Jun 22, 2005
Fletch says we must have all been watching a different game than him as Gurrieri did nothing hence why he took him off.

:facepalm:

Sep 1, 2006
I absolutely loved him as a player but this is getting beyond a joke. His consistency in making the same choices and a kind of stubborness to change is driving me mad.

Jun 22, 2005
Exactly. It's not like we're winning games despite the majority not agreeing and questioning his decisions. We are dogpoo and he's doing nothing to sort it

Aug 7, 2010
greengenes":2wj50kkb said:
Johnny Paradise":2wj50kkb said:
Fletch says we must have all been watching a different game than him as Gurrieri did nothing hence why he took him off.

Beggars belief doesn't it / :banghead:

When Gurrieri came off we scored.

Stop moaning

Aug 7, 2010
greengenes":2u54i5lk said:
Compton Green":2u54i5lk said:
greengenes":2u54i5lk said:
Johnny Paradise":2u54i5lk said:

Stop moaning

LOL

Oops sorry I forgot Argyle fans know best :sigh:

Jul 29, 2010
Johnny Paradise":2pi66062 said:

Deary me, he's currently joint second in the MOTM poll too, not bad for only playing one half.

Fletch is right and the fans are all wrong, has been the same all season. But funny how some players who the fans really rate don't get a chance (Andres today, Madjo always) yet players who the fans don't universally like get rewarded with the captaincy after acts of appalling indiscipline.

What a mess.

G

Greenskin

I don't especially rate Guerrieri.All mink coat and no drawers.

Jul 29, 2010
greengenes":2yyylvux said:
Compton Green":2yyylvux said:
Compton Green":2yyylvux said:
Johnny Paradise":2yyylvux said:

Stop moaning

LOL

Er what I was referring to was that Fletch thought he was not influential . By the way we scored when we went 2 up front .

......zackly, NOT when we took off an attacker for a defender whilst losing. We play an attacking formation and we score a goal.........note to self Fletch, PLAY AN ATTACKING FORMATION MORE OFTEN :doh:

Aug 7, 2010
greengenes":2zl3gue3 said:
Compton Green":2zl3gue3 said:
Compton Green":2zl3gue3 said:
Johnny Paradise":2zl3gue3 said:

Stop moaning

LOL

Er what I was referring to was that Fletch thought he was not influential . By the way we scored when we went 2 up front .

I know GG but can't we just be happy we took a point off our rivals away from home instead of criticising Fletcher for every little thing he says or does.

As someone said on another thread we need two strikers up front not one alone and someone playing in the hole. I remember one match when Gurrieri was specifically effecitve in that position but since then its not like we've been putting them in the back of the net is it?