Goodbye Freddie (signs for Rotherham) | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Goodbye Freddie (signs for Rotherham)

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
Good business. Didn't really rate him as anything other than a goalscorer and the money we got plus the money saved on Carey's wages will surely mean that Lowe can finally bring someone in. I'm hoping the lack of activity so far has all been down to not knowing how much we'd get for Freddie. Now can budget and spend accordingly.

Aug 5, 2015
Looks like the first 11 will truly be Ryan’s squad now that we’ve got rid of all those strikers who got us relegated in the first place

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Kentishgreen":hkr284o6 said:
Looks like the first 11 will truly be Ryan’s squad now that we’ve got rid of all those strikers who got us relegated in the first place
Sorry but it wasn’t the strikers that got us relegated.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Glad we've taken the money and he's gone.

He has such great potential but a bit of a slacker's attitude. Maybe we didn't play him to his best last season, but when he wasn't interested in playing he might as well not been on the pitch.

I don't think he'll light up the world up there and I would expect to see him in L2 or below in a couple of seasons.

All the best Freddy, thanks for the goals and thanks for the contribution to the war chest.

Aug 5, 2015
Wasn’t it? So the fact we lost 5-1 to Accrington has nothing to do with it? Almost any other result would have seen us stay up but no the so called players knew better.

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Looking at the pics he looks really happy to be there
I was never a DA fan but this was a free transfer signing by DA and to get 500k minimum 12 months later and with only 12 months left on his contract an excellent bit of business financially.Thank you DA

Mar 27, 2008
Liked him a lot, think he will only get better. Can’t see Rotherham losing out should he move on in a year or two?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Funny how all 4 players in the heralds headline picture have all left.

Dec 30, 2011
I fear we will still be struggling to get players in a months time.

We're left with the rubbish that got us relegated, having lost the players who nearly saved us.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Chuffed he's gone and even more chuffed with the fact that we got £500k for him.

No need to think about the add ons, he'll come to nothing.