Goodbye Callum Burton | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Goodbye Callum Burton

SMG

Oct 22, 2021
Could we not have requested the strimmer had 5 minutes off during the interview!

Emotional interview, thanks Callum 💚

Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
A very able keeper who’s easily good enough to be a number one at any league 1 team.

Showed his class and bottle to earn a deserved Championship medal but he’s unfortunately paid the ultimate price keepers often face, only one can start.
The Keeper position has probably been our strongest position of all this year.
Would of selfishly loved him to stay but for his career he had to move on.
The very best of luck to him though.

Reactions: Truro 1980

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Just watched his farewell interview- brought a lump to my throat
A very lucky club will obtain his services
He totally got our wonderful club
Once a Green
Always a Green 💚💚

Reactions: Devizes Green
Jun 17, 2006
Reading
Good luck Mr and Mrs Burton (and young family). My daughter and I unofficially moved the car park barrier on the first game last season to allow Mrs Burton out of the stadium…..what a wonderful friendly lady. We took this as a good omen on day 1 last season. You will both be missed, but not forgotten, by the Argyle family 💚

Reactions: Bovey Green lady
Dec 30, 2020
A real shame we didn't secure survival before the last game so he could have had a goodbye appearance in front of the fans. One of the absolute heroes of our best ever season. I hope he knows that people in the region will be reminiscing about some of those games during the run-in for decades to come.

Oct 31, 2015
I've posted on this thread before but just watched his leaving interview.

Its smokey in the room again. Echoing what everyone has said really and I hope he realises where he sits in a lot of our hearts. He will always be a Pilgrim and a member of that 101 team.

I'm one who thought he was hard done by this season and should have been playing when Coops was out. Thats history now.

I hope someone shows him this thread because all the comments are genuine.

Good luck Cal👏👏👏👍

Oct 1, 2013
Just watched the interview... brought a tear to the eye.
Really hope Cal finds a number 1 spot at a good league 1 or 2 club... he's a top pro, great keeper and nice chap!!

Thank you Cal - you'll always be a winner for Argyle

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Said it the other day and will say it again. Hopefully his next club he will become the number 1. Feel sorry that he didn’t play any games this season especially after he was the one who helped get us back in the Championship.

Good luck in your next chapter

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Well reading his note was so sad, I really wish he had got a game this season in the championship but you know what, he is good enough to get there one day if he can get the No 1 jersey in a decent League 1 club. Good luck Callum, another of the 101 club whose career I will be following closely.