Goodbye Callum Burton | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Goodbye Callum Burton

Bovey Green lady

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Came the hour, came the man! Callum Burton, the epitome of a true professional. So grateful for all your contributions to the promotion season. All best wishes to you and your family.

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
He should have started against Sutton I agree, but Hazard is by far the better keeper overall.

Good luck Cal.
You say Hazard was the better keeper. But many times supporters were running him down for some of his distribution of the ball when in his possession. He is a good keeper but just remember who was in goal when we were champions last season.
Good luck Callum and your family. You will be missed.

Reactions: Frank the Phone

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
You say Hazard was the better keeper. But many times supporters were running him down for some of his distribution of the ball when in his possession. He is a good keeper but just remember who was in goal when we were champions last season.
Good luck Callum and your family. You will be missed.

Our fans have been extremely unfair on Hazard. He did a good job standing in for Cooper and will be a good first choice if/when Cooper leaves. Three different managers and three different GK coaches have all preferred him to Burton, who is a good L1 goalkeeper, I’m immensely grateful to him for last season. Wish him all the best.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Good luck for the future Callum and thanks for everything you did for the Mighty Greens.

Reactions: Rosie
Jan 6, 2004
Our fans have been extremely unfair on Hazard. He did a good job standing in for Cooper and will be a good first choice if/when Cooper leaves. Three different managers and three different GK coaches have all preferred him to Burton, who is a good L1 goalkeeper, I’m immensely grateful to him for last season. Wish him all the best.
Hazard is an excellent shot stopper but I have serious doubts about his ability to control his box, his distribution and his glacial speed of thought when he has the ball. If Cooper leaves I anticipate that a replacement will come in in front of Hazard.

Echo other thoughts on Callum, he did a fine job for us and will no doubt have continued success in the lower leagues.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Hazard is an excellent shot stopper but I have serious doubts about his ability to control his box, his distribution and his glacial speed of thought when he has the ball. If Cooper leaves I anticipate that a replacement will come in in front of Hazard.

Echo other thoughts on Callum, he did a fine job for us and will no doubt have continued success in the lower leagues.
100% agree. With every word.

Reactions: cheshiregreen

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Good man.
I felt he should have started the season in goal for us and had that chance to prove himself in the championship. I don't think he is a vastly inferior gk to Hazard and I understand his disappointment at being immediately supplanted by the incoming Hazard who I thought was pretty shaky in his first spell (although better the second time Cooper was injured).
I hope he goes somewhere and gets first team football