Get Steve Cotterill in now! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Get Steve Cotterill in now!

Jul 6, 2005
Got Cheltenham promoted from this Division on gates of 3,000.

Wotton as No 2 to help Keep it Green.

He would get us organised at set plays and in open play and also inject more passion and commitment.

No more tip-tap football by lightweight players passing sideways and backwards until Purse, Nelson or Blanchard eventually punt it forward for a defender to easily clear; meanwhile, Fletcher keeps telling us we are playing proper football and won't change his style.

The game's up Fletcher, the Emperor is naked!

Mar 23, 2008
Was thinking about him on way home. Don't like him but he would get the job done.

Sep 19, 2011
Penzance
I don't think Coterill is the man for us. Very little experience in League 2. He's more used to managing Championship clubs as he's been at Forest, Burnley and Portsmouth. True he got Cheltenham promoted but that was 10 years ago and his only real success as manager.
Criticize me at will but I'd like to see Lawrie Sanchez given a go.

Dec 7, 2006
pilgrimage":2hce54nw said:
Kevin Hodges as caretaker to see what he can do. Then make a decision.
This is a joke, right? We have done this bleddy caretaker "see what he can do" poo with Mariner and Fletcher and look where it got us. :banghead: We need a proven, experienced no-nonsense manager in and fast!

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
FordGreen":1dnmclaf said:
pilgrimage":1dnmclaf said:
Kevin Hodges as caretaker to see what he can do. Then make a decision.
This is a joke, right? We have done this bleddy caretaker "see what he can do" poo with Mariner and Fletcher and look where it got us. :banghead: We need a proven, experienced no-nonsense manager in and fast!

Not to mention the fact that Hodges has been given a chance before and we ended up in much the same position we're in now! :facepalm:

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
What's George Burley up to these days? Genuine question. When I was last in the UK he was decent and played some good football, but I haven't heard of him for years.