Georgie Kelly (signs for Rotherham) | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Georgie Kelly (signs for Rotherham)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Weirdly I’m not fussed. Think he might have struggled myself and we’ve got 4 good strikers already. I’d rather we strengthened elsewhere.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Thats why i take the rumours written in the press with a pinch of salt - what will be will be
We will find out soon enough via # incoming

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I might be biased but if I had the chance of joining Argyle or Rotherham, it would be a no brainer.
I can only think it must be higher wages on offer.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I might be biased but if I had the chance of joining Argyle or Rotherham, it would be a no brainer.
I can only think it must be higher wages on offer.
We don’t even know if we offered him a contract..

Jul 12, 2016
As I thought .I assume he came down saw us play had an interview with Rotherham and decided against us?

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Disappointing. Whilst they’ve had a more illustrious recent past with spells in the
Championship, Rotherham should not be a bigger draw than Argyle. Even as one of the favourites to go up, and recent spells in the league above, they are drawing 3000 less a game than us at home. Nothing against them, just find it a bit sad thar we are below them in the pecking order for an untested Irish league player. Clearly money talked for a guy in his mid 20s looking to kick on in his short career

Reactions: Penmaster

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Disappointing. Whilst they’ve had a more illustrious recent past with spells in the
Championship, Rotherham should not be a bigger draw than Argyle. Even as one of the favourites to go up, and recent spells in the league above, they are drawing 3000 less a game than us at home. Nothing against them, just find it a bit sad thar we are below them in the pecking order for an untested Irish league player. Clearly money talked for a guy in his mid 20s looking to kick on in his short career
A chance of playing in the Championship is a big factor.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Rotherham may feel they have lined up a replacement for the ever unpopular Lapada who has apparently put in a transfer request. Will there ever be any takers?

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Unfortunately, money does talk.

And he might feel they are more guaranteed of getting back to the championship this year, than us.

Maybe they were able to offer him a longer deal than us. And financially your one bad injury away from your career ending.

Numerous factors which unfortunately we know are difficult to overcome.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨