Georgie Kelly (signs for Rotherham) | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Georgie Kelly (signs for Rotherham)

C

Cult Of Personality

Untill he scores goals for Rotherham we have missed out on nothing yet . He could be the next big thing from the Irish league or the next Rory Patterson

MGM

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 7, 2021
Untill he scores goals for Rotherham we have missed out on nothing yet . He could be the next big thing from the Irish league or the next Rory Patterson

This is true.

Some of the most exciting signings have been flops.

And the free transfers like Friio end up being club legends.

Aug 22, 2020
Another one bites the dust, if heā€™s anything of the Standard of Alfie Lewis he ainā€™t worth bringing in, The level is obviously half the level of League 1 if it was anywhere near the same level Alfie Lewis would of walked right in the team

Jul 28, 2020
I think the club is making a sensible choice by taking the road less traveled - and looking at non- league players: you can end up getting a lot of player, for not a lot of money- providing of course you donā€™t expect every investment to be a ā€œhitā€.

Iā€™d love to see us enquire about Michael Cheek ( Bromley). Heā€™s a very different type to Georgie Kelly- but a very clever player and outstanding finisher from what Iā€™ve seen ( admittedly only on the internet). Currently second top scorer in the nationwide league ( after top- scoring last season). He has scored goals throughout his career. Too old at 30? Iā€™d say not- Barry Hayles played for Argyle when aged 36, and Ronaldo is how old?

Thatā€™s provided of course that he doesnā€™t end up at Gillingham- current Bromley manager Andy woodman is reportedly in the midst of protracted talks, with the Kent club.

JannerinCardiff

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ
ā™£ļø SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Mar 11, 2018
Another one bites the dust, if heā€™s anything of the Standard of Alfie Lewis he ainā€™t worth bringing in, The level is obviously half the level of League 1 if it was anywhere near the same level Alfie Lewis would of walked right in the team
Do enlighten us as to how you formed this judgement of Alfie Lewis after he came onto the pitch for Argyle in the 119th and 83rd minutes?

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
I'm not expecting us to sign a proven scorer from any level. It's something that we very rarely seem to do. Why not try for Kabongo Tshimanga seems to have found form with the last three teams he's been at.
Or do we look for wee nuggets on free transfers and chances are miss out and sign a flop. Or another young loan player to sit on our bench or improve for another team so they can make money on an improved player and our youngsters dip out and get released.

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not expecting us to sign a proven scorer from any level. It's something that we very rarely seem to do. Why not try for Kabongo Tshimanga seems to have found form with the last three teams he's been at.
Or do we look for wee nuggets on free transfers and chances are miss out and sign a flop. Or another young loan player to sit on our bench or improve for another team so they can make money on an improved player and our youngsters dip out and get released.
Tshimanga looks a cracking player, I canā€™t believe he hasnā€™t been bought yet.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff
Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I suggested him a while back on another thread. I wouldnā€™t be at all surprised if somebody signed him over the weekend.