George Cooper out for the season | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

George Cooper out for the season

stewthenoo

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
George, I'm really sorry to hear of this latest set-back. Take your time and get it right. Look forward to seeing you playing in green again. Good Luck

Reactions: leeroy221
Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Cooper wasn't signed as a LWB. He was forced to fill in there when McFadzean got injured, and he did so well that it became his position under RL. He should be given credit for that. However, even then he wasn't great defensively and it was in League Two. I think we all realise he shouldn't be playing there in a top half League One team.

Hopefully he makes a full recovery and has something to offer in one of the two CAM positions when he's back.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

justanotherfan

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Best of luck to him in his recovery and playing for us and beating the Posh in the championship with two worldies!!

To those saying we should let him goā€¦where exactly? No one will pay a fee!

Emotions and morals asideā€¦

Only option open to us is to ask him to leave and saying itā€™s ā€œmutual agreementā€.
That would cost a fortune with no benefit.

This type of action would only really make sense as a punitive action. Like if he was being disruptive / brought club into disrepute etc.

Luckily our club is ran by more savvy leaders than a few of the ā€œsupportersā€ on here

You obviously mean the next time Peterborough get promoted to the Championship.

Reactions: Returnofthepob
Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
Is his contract up this season? Hopefully. Get rid.
A harsh way to say it, but I agree with the sentiment. Even when heā€™s fit, where does he does he fit into this team? Heā€™s got a decent left peg, but so does Grant and now we see Randellā€™s ainā€™t too shabby either. Heā€™s not Houghton or Camara so I just donā€™t see a use for him. And heā€™s the worst defender of all the choices at lwb.