Gashead in home area (retitled by Site Admin) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gashead in home area (retitled by Site Admin)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
To me there’s a reason fans are segregated.. safety.

Shouldn’t the best thing to do if you spotted opposing fans in the home end to be to inform the stewards, they could then remove the fan in the wrong area. They know they should not be there.

Aug 5, 2016
happydays69":1epaq5oy said:
Ok we all have our own opinions of this incident i do not know who was to blame, but i know what i seen Saturday Lunchtime when a crowd of Bristol Rovers Fans came out of the Noah" Ark Public House in City Centre including woman and young children, and waiting around the corner was a mob wearing Argyle Scarves that attacked them scattering them all over the place until the Police arrived, the only thing these people had done wrong was to be wearing a Rovers Scarf.

Uncalled For.

Argyle scarves? None of The Central Element types wear green scarves, they wear designer clothes that cost an arm and a leg. These image conscious divas wouldn't be seen dead in a garment that cost £8 from the club shop. And they tend not to throw punches in their hometown city centre, where every commercial premises has CCTV and a team of police officers up the road who could identify them. The risk of being arrested and later sent down is no exaggeration.

What you are describing sounds like the hooligan scene of the 1970s not the modern day, are you sure that is accurate?