Galloway and Miller not involved? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Galloway and Miller not involved?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Sorry I just don't agree with that statement that Miller has no end product - for me he regularly puts in dangerous balls into the penalty area.
He's never been high on assists anywhere in his career. You can't expect the strikers to know where he's going to cross it to because he doesn't know himself. He doesn't look up for his teammates he just leathers it across the box, usually high, wide, and very fast. He's one of the most wasteful players I can remember playing for us. If you want to see someone who is good at crossing, look at Sorinola, who seems to find an Argyle man in the box most of the time.

Sep 3, 2009
Can l ask, if the narrative is Galloway & Miller are off, that we only want players committed to our club, then what about the Ennis situation last season.

Most knew he wasn't staying. Yet he was a massive part of winning those final 3 home games. I didn't see less commitment from him, than any other player.

Put out the best team that you think is going to win the match.
100%

Lancastergreen

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Dec 23, 2021

Reactions: Lancastergreen

Frank Butcher

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Tremendous loyalty from Galloway...

My thoughts too. Footballโ€™s a tough gig and there maybe personal reasons, but the club stood by him through many dark times.

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
That account just spits out "news" from other sources though. It's not an official account. Probably just lifted the hearsay from here.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
โœ… Evergreen
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I'm 100% convinced that both players are off. However, that article is just made up from rumours on here and Twitter. It's not 'breaking news' and it hasn't been 'confirmed'.

Reactions: Lancastergreen

Frank Butcher

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
We disagree Harold. Knowing that a player is off, has a bearing, how would their hearts be in the fight?

Yet Gibson is supposedly off too?

I know what you mean though.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
๐ŸŒŸSparksy Mural๐ŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
That account just spits out "news" from other sources though. It's not an official account. Probably just lifted the hearsay from here.

Exactly. It's been common knowledge on Pasoti for a while.

Nov 22, 2018
Shame if they are both off. I definitely think both are suited to the standard of football at this level, albeit in a squad rotation capacity (Miller). I hate losing players for free, but at the end of the day the player is the one who can choose where they play.

Oct 1, 2013
He's never been high on assists anywhere in his career. You can't expect the strikers to know where he's going to cross it to because he doesn't know himself. He doesn't look up for his teammates he just leathers it across the box, usually high, wide, and very fast. He's one of the most wasteful players I can remember playing for us. If you want to see someone who is good at crossing, look at Sorinola, who seems to find an Argyle man in the box most of the time.
But rarely gets in the right position to do so.

And oddly is rarely in the right position defensively either! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: Beyton Green
Apr 4, 2004
I think we all know deep down they are off. Definitely something wrong with Miller. I canโ€™t remember if it was against Preston or Bristol but he just looked like he didnโ€™t want to run. He certainly didnโ€™t look like the player we know.

Edited to add that maybe itโ€™s a bit harsh. Foster was still in charge and he may have been told not to get forward.

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
It wouldn't really bother me if we lost both. Miller's an enigma - should be a class act, but can't remember his effort and pace actually amounting to anything by way of goals. Galloway's an odd one though. I was surprised we gave him a contract last season and even more surprised to see him get as much game time as he has. So, yes, he'll be a miss based on that, but can't help think he's only one knock away from a lengthy spell on the sidelines again.