Fred Scouted | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fred Scouted

Jul 13, 2006
Knibbsworth":10jud9me said:
davie nine":10jud9me said:
Knibbsworth":10jud9me said:
Quintrell_Green":10jud9me said:
JannerinCardiff":10jud9me said:
I think Freddie is worth 1.5mill in today’s climate, you don’t get many forwarded that could play in Argyles system as a targetan and score as many as him. 1.5mill is not a lot to a championship club like Reading.

I think your valuation is off target there. But on the subject of transfer fees received at this level, a club is on a hiding to nothing, once any big
fee received, gets publicity in the press. That sold player will need replacement and any selling club, knowing who has been sold, will be asking a ridiculous fee, for a player, who could well be dross

We have a red haired striker on the bench who could do a job up top. Negotiate the fee up, pocket the money, get Taylor up front and sign a pacy replacement back up to get us to the summer. I'm sure that is how Adams would end up solving that problem.
Taylor’s ankle goes again. What then?

Exactly. He's not fit for 90 minutes yet.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
What is Dyson’s purpose then?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Quintrell_Green":5ica9e7p said:
Tugboat":5ica9e7p said:
What is Dyson’s purpose then?

To try and emulate Henry :whistle:

Very good :clap: :lol: :lol:

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Balham_Green":1er5j3ou said:
JannerinCardiff":1er5j3ou said:
I think Freddie is worth 1.5mill in today’s climate, you don’t get many forwarded that could play in Argyles system as a targetan and score as many as him. 1.5mill is not a lot to a championship club like Reading.

He's not effective as a target man though is he?

You might want to rethink that after today's game. :lol:

Feb 15, 2009
The key is, if you are going to sell Freddie. Sell him when his value will be at his highest.

Will it get any higher than it is now ?

Probably not, maybe on deadline day if teams are desperate to bring in. But now rather than the summer for sure

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
ledge81":3e8jssc7 said:
The key is, if you are going to sell Freddie. Sell him when his value will be at his highest.

Will it get any higher than it is now ?

Probably not, maybe on deadline day if teams are desperate to bring in. But now rather than the summer for sure

Yeah but if we keep him 'til the summer we get the goals 'til the summer. So it depends how much value you place on that.

C

chappers16

Clubs know argyle dont have much money so i would think anyone bidding over 200k we cant afford to turn it down and he will go cheap. Knowing argyle they prob something in his contact that we have to sell him if a offer of ??? Comes in.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
chappers16":29gs3yui said:
Clubs know argyle dont have much money so i would think anyone bidding over 200k we cant afford to turn it down and he will go cheap. Knowing argyle they prob something in his contact that we have to sell him if a offer of ??? Comes in.

I think we can afford to turn that down, it's not like we're in administration any more.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think we can afford to turn down any bid under 1mill..

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
He might have a trigger clause like Jervis did?

Apr 30, 2011
John Cooper":3gi62d24 said:
He might have a trigger clause like Jervis did?

Can't imagine that in his first contract with us. He probably needed us as much as we needed him at the start of the season. If it's a Championship club then it would be disappointing to sell him for less than 500k with perhaps a striker coming on loan in our direction.

Feb 2, 2007
For the record I don't think Reading will be following up their interest from what I heard, not impressed. Others have watched him though