Fletcher's body language last night | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fletcher's body language last night

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Deacster":1dpxunbc said:
Although the body language of a manager is not the be all and end all, I do think its symptomatic of their general aura. I used to like Holloways energy and felt it was symbolic of his manner in and around HP and was infectious. Fletchers body language was uninspiring and lacked energy, much like his team, the two may not be entirely coincidental.

remember Dave Smith?? his 'body language', enthusiasm and his honesty with the microphone pre match was a huge part of his success and popularity tbh!! :scarf:

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
X Isle":2n0rooab said:
Nah, been there done that. Had to win at Barnet, and did, benefit of doubt duly given we slip back to this old rubbish again.

So we win on Saturday, does that make everything alright?, can we have confidence it'll not be just another false dawn? No, he's lost me, we'd need 3-5 wins on the spin to compensate for the 3-5 defeats on the spin and that's simply not going to happen.

Saturday, 5pm, I'll still want Fletch to go, win lose or draw. It's taken a long time for him to lose me but lost me he has.

Apart from the last sentence, I've never liked him as a manager, I couldn't agree more.

Sep 3, 2009
briangreen":3eeoi2au said:
If we win on saturday all this will be forgotten and Fletch will be our blue-eyed boy again.
That's how much I trust the assertions on this site :mad:

Agree with X Isle here.

I'd never actively want Argyle to lose but if they do lose on Saturday, the silver lining might be that it pushes Fletcher closer to the exit.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I don't think it will. Even with Brent's limited knowledge of football even he mustn't surely expect us to beat top of the league? Especially with our poo form, so I would wager he's half-expecting a loss.