Finn Azaz (signs for Middlesbrough - confirmed) 😢 | Page 61 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Finn Azaz (signs for Middlesbrough - confirmed) 😢

Oct 4, 2016
This bleddy hurts..................

Of course, but just think of the great PR he will be giving us to all he meets. This means we are still such an attractive proposition to up and coming players.
Good luck and thanks maestro Azaz, your class on and off the pitch whilst with us is a credit to you.
Your friends and family must be justly proud of you.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The local newspaper says the fee was around £2m.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Can you remove him from here now and shift his legacy to the archives

I need to feel better

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
Call me an old cynic but this was potentially on the cards this time last year.

I've said in the past watching his body language that he at times looks like a big time Charlie. I know I'll likely get slated again but its how I feel.

He was looking great and chipped in with a few goals leading up to Christmas and his injury last year, just before the January transfer window.

When he returned he looked a shadow of himself and it took a while to get going. At times to me looked disinterested, eventually though chipping in with a couple goals and finding form, guess what, before the transfer window.

He has had several loans lower down the pyramid, now's his chance to shine. However, if he is a big time lad he'll need to pull his weight consistently.

Wish him well, but the next bus will be along shortly.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Call me an old cynic but this was potentially on the cards this time last year.

I've said in the past watching his body language that he at times looks like a big time Charlie. I know I'll likely get slated again but its how I feel.

He was looking great and chipped in with a few goals leading up to Christmas and his injury last year, just before the January transfer window.

When he returned he looked a shadow of himself and it took a while to get going. At times to me looked disinterested, eventually though chipping in with a couple goals and finding form, guess what, before the transfer window.

He has had several loans lower down the pyramid, now's his chance to shine. However, if he is a big time lad he'll need to pull his weight consistently.

Wish him well, but the next bus will be along shortly.
What a load of rubbish.