FAO Derek - Quality NOT Quantity This Time | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FAO Derek - Quality NOT Quantity This Time

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Ade the green":136wiwja said:
I’m surprised we’ve not had any announcement yet. The same recruits have been needed since August so he really should have sorted someone before the window opened.
He has already signed Remi Matthews, I assume, and we are 4 days into the 'window'. Perhaps, considering our comparative success in recent weeks, he is confident that our current squad should be given a little longer to show their worth. There are still 27 days to make any signings.

You seem to be showing the same level of impatience as you did during the premature, in my opinion, 'Adams out' campaign.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
davie nine":zdlaprif said:
Ade the green":zdlaprif said:
I’m surprised we’ve not had any announcement yet. The same recruits have been needed since August so he really should have sorted someone before the window opened.
He has already signed Remi Matthews, I assume, and we are 4 days into the 'window'. Perhaps, considering our comparative success in recent weeks, he is confident that our current squad should be given a little longer to show their worth. There are still 27 days to make any signings.

You seem to be showing the same level of impatience as you did during the premature, in my opinion, 'Adams out' campaign.

For a start, go back to the “Adams out campaign” and you’ll see I rarely if at all posted on that thread.

Secondly, if Taylor gets injured (as he did very early in the season) do we have a replacement or have we had a replacement? Adams has known this is an area that has needed reinforcement all season, not just in the last couple of weeks so he should have been prepared for this window. Upturn or not we still need a second striker that can play the lone role or do you think we can continue with our fingers crossed that nothing happens to Taylor?

Actually, far from being impatient, i’ve been the embodiment of patience waiting for this window to open so Adams can correct his glaring mistakes of the close season.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
It's obvious we are in need of better players when you see the lack of game time by some of the first team squad, they are not upto div 1 standard.
We are on a decent run without a real convincing win we need at the least 2 or 3 if Diadouraga goes decent players hopefully no more yellow sticker players from Poundland.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would say Oldham was a 'convincing win' Mike. :greensmile:

May 8, 2011
What an interesting question to ask Derek Adams at his next Q&A session, ‘why have you signed quantity over quality?’.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
IJN":14tmnpba said:
I would say Oldham was a 'convincing win' Mike. :greensmile:

It was not a 4-1 game besides Oldham not being a good team.

The team is improving but a long way to go, a couple of quality players could make all the difference.

I want to be £2500 richer at the end of the season.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
IJN":3fjcx5eh said:
You can take me on summer tour to Holland then mate.

Not in your crochet pants.

Jul 12, 2016
Even if Adams has identified and put offers to targets they have the rest of January to decide whether to accept .With our location allegedly a big disadvantage ,few players are going to jump at the opportunity to join us.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
So. PT. Post Toums. We really really need to get some quality and push onwards.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Doesn't look like we need to worry about quantity!!?? But will there be any quality.

We seem to be stuck in limbo relying on everything else to go our way.

Incidentally I'm now more worried about the quantity and quality of outs.