FAO Derek - Quality NOT Quantity This Time | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FAO Derek - Quality NOT Quantity This Time

Feb 8, 2005
If we're going to play "What if?" then what if Doyle had come to us instead of Oldham, because Adams was definitely interested and made an offer.

By the way, if his current contract expires in a few days, would he be interested in coming down now?

Probably not, he will want to stay up North, won 't he?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
jimsing":1yqkklpf said:
If we're going to play "What if?" then what if Doyle had come to us instead of Oldham, because Adams was definitely interested and made an offer.

By the way, if his current contract expires in a few days, would he be interested in coming down now?

Probably not, he will want to stay up North, won 't he?
He's injured anyway.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

HC Green":3g5bexqy said:
foreigner":3g5bexqy said:
HC Green":3g5bexqy said:
Beyton_Green":3g5bexqy said:
Having seen the difference made by Diago coming and Taylor returning please, please, please can you go for Quality not Quantity this time!!

If you want him to know your thoughts you need to either speak to him or write to him as he doesn’t read social media or even the Herald.

He is very approachable and is always ready to have a chat if you see him at Reserves or youth games or even in town when he is out and about.

How do you know anyone doesn't read social media?! I'd be surprised if he didn't.

Because he told me when I asked him.

He also said a year or so prior to buying back the Freehold, that he hadn't given any thought at all to buying back the Freehold.

What amuses me is that there probably are some people so out of touch with reality that they actually believed him when he said it.

May 8, 2011
The Grumpy Loyal":2lv2i1n5 said:
HC Green":2lv2i1n5 said:
foreigner":2lv2i1n5 said:
HC Green":2lv2i1n5 said:
Beyton_Green":2lv2i1n5 said:
Having seen the difference made by Diago coming and Taylor returning please, please, please can you go for Quality not Quantity this time!!

If you want him to know your thoughts you need to either speak to him or write to him as he doesn’t read social media or even the Herald.

He is very approachable and is always ready to have a chat if you see him at Reserves or youth games or even in town when he is out and about.

How do you know anyone doesn't read social media?! I'd be surprised if he didn't.

He also said a year or so prior to buying back the Freehold, that he hadn't given any thought at all to buying back the Freehold.

What amuses me is that there probably are some people so out of touch with reality that they actually believed him when he said it.

No, never asked Adams about buying the ground, think you’ve got confused.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

HC Green":1fdl178c said:
The Grumpy Loyal":1fdl178c said:
foreigner":1fdl178c said:
Beyton_Green":1fdl178c said:

No, never asked Adams about buying the ground, think you’ve got confused.

You're correct. Just read elsewhere about someone asking the Chairman a question, then answered here. :crazy:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I’m surprised we’ve not had any announcement yet. The same recruits have been needed since August so he really should have sorted someone before the window opened.