FA Cup 2nd round (Home to Oxford - confirmed) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Cup 2nd round (Home to Oxford - confirmed)

Feb 2, 2007
samjones":64yc8o07 said:
Saturday Service":64yc8o07 said:
nick_PASTIE":64yc8o07 said:
So with an admitted foot in both camps this is a very tough one to call. Oxford are.wildly unpredictable, and Argyle are predictably 5/10 at best. Oxford merrily lost to abject Bradford last week and then smashes Rochdale fairly comfortably.

Squad wise Oxford are a long way ahead of Argyle with midfield a particular strength and speed. They have become more solid defensively since the first couple of months of the season with Nelson a little more settled and Eastwood back.

If Argyle play well it might be a draw but if Oxford perform to potential I can see a comfortable Oxford win. Other thing to note is a reasonable performance by Oxford in cup games this season, with only Man City knocking them out of the 3 comps so far.

They might have reasonable cup performances this year but there away form in League 1 is woeful. Only team in the league yet to win away from home!
Surely they can't be all that??
Find out by 5 o'clock I suppose.

That's just the sort of statistic we don't want to hear as when ever a team is struggling for form "Fortress Home park" is the place they break the voodoo

Quite. And they have won away two out of two in cup games...

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
rsp4":1c8gfipp said:
GreenArmy1984":1c8gfipp said:
This could be the turning point of our season With A Win today

And the excitement of FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Happy Memories Of Liverpool

COYGs

How many turning points are you looking for?

I think we had it after the Gillingham win, but sadly we had another turning point from the Luton game and are heading back to our original destination :(

Aug 5, 2016
Gloucester Green":nwf0qq6x said:
GreenArmy1984":nwf0qq6x said:

COYGs

Liverpool was that your last game outside Devon?

Give it a rest you are an armchair supporter at best and your utter drivel in support of the club and manager is embarrassing to all involved

I prefer his kind of drivel to those who feed on the carcass of every defeat. The simple fact is that Pasoti is far busier when Argyle lose than when we win.

May 22, 2006
Knibbsworth":14qldcxb said:
Gloucester Green":14qldcxb said:
GreenArmy1984":14qldcxb said:

COYGs

Give it a rest you are an armchair supporter at best and your utter drivel in support of the club and manager is embarrassing to all involved

I prefer his kind of drivel to those who feed on the carcass of every defeat. The simple fact is that Pasoti is far busier when Argyle lose than when we win.

This is true.

I think Paul's problem is not being able to read the room. Argyle fans like to wallow in their misery after a defeat, and to have someone cheerleading when we've just taken a cuffing is a bit like nails down a blackboard.

Aug 5, 2016
SwimWithTheTide":3uz2xdwj said:
rsp4":3uz2xdwj said:
GreenArmy1984":3uz2xdwj said:

COYGs

I think we had it after the Gillingham win, but sadly we had another turning point from the Luton game and are heading back to our original destination :(

I take it you missed the Fleetwood performance then.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Knibbsworth":12jjpdpe said:
Gloucester Green":12jjpdpe said:
GreenArmy1984":12jjpdpe said:

COYGs

I'm glad you feel the colour of next years shirt is more important after poor performances or how we had one good year against Liverpool after losing to the likes of Stourbridge and Dorchester in recent years

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Knibbsworth":104dsblq said:
SwimWithTheTide":104dsblq said:
rsp4":104dsblq said:
GreenArmy1984":104dsblq said:

COYGs

I take it you missed the Fleetwood performance then.

Nope, defensively we did our best to surrender the game. Two teams playing "ok". A terribly boring first half.

I'm Adam's in btw, but let's not pretend we're any good.