FA Cup 2nd round (Home to Oxford - confirmed) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Cup 2nd round (Home to Oxford - confirmed)

Aug 11, 2013
I read Fox’s comments on Instagram ... ‘We seem to be a different team at home for lots of different reasons’. Coded criticism or arrythewurzel reading too much into an off the cuff remark ?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I don't think the club developed player rule applies to the FA Cup, so Wylde will probably be in the squad for the Oxford game, hence Jephcott, Law etc playing at Villa Park tonight.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
After the Tuesday debacle we play another poor team at the bottom of the league so we all know whats going to happen

Typical Argo 0 - 3, PASOTI in meltdown but DA as cool as a cucumber as he continues to steal a living as our manager

Oct 16, 2016
I travelled to Oxford, was diabolical. Giving the match tomorrow a swerve

Edit: I omitted to add that Mrs Shankster has buggered off to Cardiff ‘shopping’ (shopping that involves imbibing copious quantities of gin ‘n Pinot) and I’m left babysitting teenagers....

Obviously I’m not bitter nor do I begrudge her her ‘me time’

Oct 20, 2015
Lucky escape Shanks. We're going to get battered tomorrow, 0-3 Oxford and Adams blames the alignment of Saturn in Aquarius

Feb 2, 2007
So with an admitted foot in both camps this is a very tough one to call. Oxford are.wildly unpredictable, and Argyle are predictably 5/10 at best. Oxford merrily lost to abject Bradford last week and then smashes Rochdale fairly comfortably.

Squad wise Oxford are a long way ahead of Argyle with midfield a particular strength and speed. They have become more solid defensively since the first couple of months of the season with Nelson a little more settled and Eastwood back.

If Argyle play well it might be a draw but if Oxford perform to potential I can see a comfortable Oxford win. Other thing to note is a reasonable performance by Oxford in cup games this season, with only Man City knocking them out of the 3 comps so far.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Cobi Budge":2roy5rfk said:
The team I'd be playing:

Macey

Riley, Songo'o, Canavan, Smith-Brown

Sarcevic, Fox, Ness

Carey, Taylor, Lameiras

Me too.

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
nick_PASTIE":3xu0kn2z said:
So with an admitted foot in both camps this is a very tough one to call. Oxford are.wildly unpredictable, and Argyle are predictably 5/10 at best. Oxford merrily lost to abject Bradford last week and then smashes Rochdale fairly comfortably.

Squad wise Oxford are a long way ahead of Argyle with midfield a particular strength and speed. They have become more solid defensively since the first couple of months of the season with Nelson a little more settled and Eastwood back.

If Argyle play well it might be a draw but if Oxford perform to potential I can see a comfortable Oxford win. Other thing to note is a reasonable performance by Oxford in cup games this season, with only Man City knocking them out of the 3 comps so far.

They might have reasonable cup performances this year but there away form in League 1 is woeful. Only team in the league yet to win away from home!
Surely they can't be all that??
Find out by 5 o'clock I suppose.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Saturday Service":27c3cx5z said:
nick_PASTIE":27c3cx5z said:

They might have reasonable cup performances this year but there away form in League 1 is woeful. Only team in the league yet to win away from home!
Surely they can't be all that??
Find out by 5 o'clock I suppose.

That's just the sort of statistic we don't want to hear as when ever a team is struggling for form "Fortress Home park" is the place they break the voodoo

Oct 31, 2015
GreenArmy1984":2xruf7dg said:
This could be the turning point of our season With A Win today

And the excitement of FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Happy Memories Of Liverpool

COYGs

How many turning points are you looking for?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The minimum I’m expecting is for every penny of the FA cup thus far and beyond is made available for next month.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
GreenArmy1984":2gzdd9ec said:

COYGs

Liverpool was that your last game outside Devon?

Give it a rest you are an armchair supporter at best and your utter drivel in support of the club and manager is embarrassing to all involved

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Gloucester Green":3m1sq4ne said:
GreenArmy1984":3m1sq4ne said:

COYGs

Liverpool was that your last game outside Devon?

Give it a rest you are an armchair supporter at best and your utter drivel in support of the club and manager is embarrassing to all involved

Quite the charmer aren’t you. :lol: