Exeter v Argyle match thread | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter v Argyle match thread

Nov 4, 2012
6000 and something attendance, pathetic, couldn't get a ticket for today, when theres 2000+ empty seats that the scum fans can't fill.

The definition of a tinpot club - ECFC.

Aug 7, 2010
PAFC94":cgmyat7u said:
6000 and something attendance, pathetic, couldn't get a ticket for today, when theres 2000+ empty seats that the scum fans can't fill.

The definition of a tinpot club - ECFC.

:iagree: Absolute joke

Apr 5, 2012
Look on the bright side, we have been awful with one of the worst managers we have ever had. We are at a massive low point in our history, exeter are at one of their high points and they still cant beat us nor fill their stadium.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
X Isle":bs0dfmwi said:
And I don't. That's why I can't get carried away with a good result in the way I used to. Far from being able to see it as some sort of turning point, to me it just means the continuation of ineptitude, the furtherance of our fall.

It'll take more than this to win me back, I'm not so easily fooled.

I don't think it's a case of getting carried away or thinking everything is now Rosie, but it does, hopefully, give us something to build on.

Positives for today are, we weren't beat :scarf: ,

That club up the road do not have bragging rights tonight :scarf:

2 games since we lost and we have to have 2 before we have 3 etc :scarf:

Not getting carried away but it could have been worse.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
If we had started with 2 up front we could of won that easily, Exeter were poo as were Alan Gow and Jamie Cureton. Good day all in all, was fun seeing the scum fans look shocked and despaired when Lennox curled it into the top corner and they can't even fill their own ground for a derby! Tinpot tacky non-league club!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Steve.PAFC2012":21tiezdb said:
If we had started with 2 up front we could have won that easily, Exeter were poo as were Alan Gow and Jamie Cureton. Good day all in all, was fun seeing the scum fans look shocked and despaired when Lennox curled it into the top corner and they can't even fill their own ground for a derby! Tinpot tacky non-league club!

Will we fill Home Park on Boxing Day? :scarf:

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Ade the green":258h5a0j said:
Steve.PAFC2012":258h5a0j said:
If we had started with 2 up front we could have won that easily, Exeter were poo as were Alan Gow and Jamie Cureton. Good day all in all, was fun seeing the scum fans look shocked and despaired when Lennox curled it into the top corner and they can't even fill their own ground for a derby! Tinpot tacky non-league club!

Will we fill Home Park on Boxing Day? :scarf:

Probably not, but then Home Park isn't the size of your average public toilet

Aug 22, 2006
X Isle":2mnkluuk said:
And I don't. That's why I can't get carried away with a good result in the way I used to. Far from being able to see it as some sort of turning point, to me it just means the continuation of ineptitude, the furtherance of our fall.

It'll take more than this to win me back, I'm not so easily fooled.

Fair enough, but i'm not so easily fooled when I see 20-25 topics that point the finger at Fletcher to suggest that he's to blame for everything. It doesn't mean I don't want someone else in (that has to be a massive improvement, as opposed to what happened when we got rid of sturrock and brought in mariner) and of course he is to blame for some of what's gone on recently but some of the stuff i've read on these boards recently are laughable to say the least. The latest being Gurrieri's substitution (I rate the guy by the way) but i've already spotted one contradiction on that one.

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
Lucky to get a point today, City should have been 3 to the good with two sitters missed by Cureton. Then they had a point blank header missed.

Still will take th point but we were awful today until Chadwick and Feeney came on. Constantly lumping it up to the ineffective pinball machine Griffiths.

Lennox, Molesley and Purse our best players.

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
Lucky to get a point today, City should have been 3 to the good with two sitters missed by Cureton. Then they had a point blank header missed.

Still will take th point but we were awful today until Chadwick and Feeney came on. Constantly lumping it up to the ineffective pinball machine Griffiths.

Lennox, Molesley and Purse our best players.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Steve Evans":2pxtos1r said:
inept,clueless and no tactics.a shambles of a manager and even messrs webb and sparks are sticking the boot in.fletcher,nancekivill and larrieu out now.we haven't even had a shot
Good job they all stayed to make the fantastic tactical changes!!!!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
memory man":syg85ygl said:
Steve Evans":syg85ygl said:
inept,clueless and no tactics.a shambles of a manager and even messrs webb and sparks are sticking the boot in.fletcher,nancekivill and larrieu out now.we haven't even had a shot
Good job they all stayed to make the fantastic tactical changes!!!!
lets hope they all resign this evening.this match should have been won by us and it would have been if they were positive in their approach.exeter were all over th eplace when we put on feeney and chadwick