Enough already? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Enough already?

jespafc

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
To be fair a lot of our senior players have left us, so a fresh start based around players the manager knows and was successful with may not be a bad thing. Add to that a few up and coming youngsters and it COULD be an exciting period.

Alternatively it could be a disaster! :D

Oct 31, 2015
Mark Pedlar":q3hk05e5 said:
1995-96 Neil Warnock

Kevin Blackwell - Huddersfield Town
Chris Billy - Huddersfield Town
Gary Clayton - Huddersfield Town
Richard Logan - Huddersfield Town
Fair shout mark I had forgotten about that

demportdave

šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
rsp4":1u439lx6 said:
Mark Pedlar":1u439lx6 said:
1995-96 Neil Warnock

You are also forgetting Simon Collins from Huddersfield and Paul Williams, who Warnock had on loan at Huddersfield before he resigned to take the Argyle job, just after getting them promoted. Warnockā€™s assistant - Mick Jones - also came with him from Huddersfield.

CFG

Jun 21, 2013
demportdave":2kcrji3j said:
rsp4":2kcrji3j said:
Mark Pedlar":2kcrji3j said:
1995-96 Neil Warnock

You are also forgetting Simon Collins from Huddersfield and Paul Williams, who Warnock had on loan at Huddersfield before he resigned to take the Argyle job, just after getting them promoted. Warnockā€™s assistant - Mick Jones - also came with him from Huddersfield.

True but you can also add Heathcote, Littlejohn, Leadbitter, Hammond, Baird, Corazzin and Curran to that list from other sources. At the minute we have Bury + Edwards. Iā€™m not too concerned - just a bit surprised that we havenā€™t cast our net wider so far.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Think the gaffer has been reading Pasoti!
See the article in The Herald today (near the bottom)

Lowe said: ā€œIā€™m getting a bit of stick for bringing in ex-players. Will Aimson went on a 14-day ruling.

ā€œLetā€™s not forget, he hadnā€™t been paid for four months, hence he was available.

ā€œDanny Mayor was on a free, Callum McFadzean was on a free and Dom Telford we paid money for.

ā€œI love Bury Football Club, everyone knows that, and I respect the fans.

ā€œBut if Iā€™m in a position to sign these players who become available for free then I will look to do it, because someone else will look to do it.

ā€œByron is a fantastic asset. I signed him from Bristol Rovers but I have to be careful what I say. I have to respect heā€™s at Bury at the moment so I canā€™t really comment on him.ā€

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sp...l-ennis-3100491.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Apr 15, 2008
London
If we are winning, I could not care less where the players have come from. Personal choice and the situation at Bury, mean the players are free to join whatever club they like. I bet they're not not complaining.