Eight game mini-League of eight teams. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Eight game mini-League of eight teams.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Yes i get the feeling that he has been sidelined for whatever reason on and off the pitch
It’s abundantly not true though is it? He's done an interview and has been playing despite his ability at this level. (At least he is giving 100% mind which makes him deserve a place in my eyes).

Jan 12, 2009
The clip on Twitter he talks about the fans getting behind them. Was definitely Edwards though so maybe James isn’t quite as ITK as he lets on?
See if Edwards comes out talking in support of Foster, will not happen

Granby Green

♣️ Senior Greens
Mar 16, 2018
Although Poo-ey Shu-ey has left us in Stew-ey. Im still backing us to be better than three other teams. Heres hoping👍

Reactions: IvyG
Dec 23, 2005
I think we are in the poorest form of all the teams under threat of the drop. We do need a great deal of 'Lady luck' to survive, and to be fair, we are due our share of that - especially over penalties - not much joy when Hardy or someone go's done - don't know what it will take to be awarded a penalty! Still, our fate is still in our own hands, and let's start with another battering of Norwich, but I do feel it will be revenge time for them - hope I'm wrong!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
See if Edwards comes out talking in support of Foster, will not happen
I couldn’t care less if he doesn’t, they never do. I do expect the players to pull their big boy pants up and play for the fans as he has just said they will. Moaning about not liking the manager is not good enough and no excuse for some performances.

Jun 9, 2011
So where are the points coming from? I fear a battering at Norwich, maybe a dull draw at home to Bristol City. I can see us scraping a point at Rotherham - although they are just as likely to beat us - and QPR will prove a very tricky test and are probably too good for us considering their current form and ours, so a likely home defeat there. Then another hammering at home to Leicester before we face Stoke away. What a pivotal game with all the background politics. Stoke will probably beat us 1-0. Then it's Millwall away, resurgent under Harris so a point would be good then finally Hull at home. If we need to win that one to stay up the tension will be unbearable. And I can't see us winning it in those - or any - circumstances. So 1 maybe 2 or 3 points in the bag. I hope I'm wrong, but it's not looking good.

Reactions: Green 1886
May 11, 2019
I’m slightly more positive than most, I can see five away from home and four at home, I’m clinging on to our improved away form and our disastrous home form being due to the quality opposition, if the worst happens league one will be a lot weaker next season, whilst the championship will be even tougher.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I still think we’ll manage to stay up. I think there will be 3 teams poorer than us. But as I’ve said a few times, if we stay up then I’ll have very little optimism going into the summer, I worry that we’ll be the Rotherham equivalent next season.

Reactions: Leon Horn
Jul 28, 2020
I can't see where nine points are coming from, I'm struggling with six if I'm honest.
I trace our 'implosion' to the tuesday night game at home to West Brom, which we lost in abject fashion, 3-0. My friend turned to me and said, ' were going down I'm afraid'.

At this stage, it is difficult to believe that he was wrong...

Reactions: greenteign

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Our players have pride - they will give their collective all from now until the end of the season
The Head Coach needs to allow them to play to their collective strengths & not stifle them
Is there 2/3 other teams whose results will be worse than ours in the next 8 games
We should not have to rely on other teams results

Dec 3, 2005
Off the top of my head, we have to play 4 teams in the bottom 8, they will be tough games, but if we have the right frame of mind, by that I mean the players AND fans, we should get the required points.

Mar 23, 2008
Home Park like many football stadiums is at its best when there is a united cause and a pace and verve to games.
Some front foot football would do so much to get the fans involved in games, some pressure on the ball and movement off the ball, balls in the box, shots on goal.
Home Park needs a lift and we just cannot have another passive loss at home. Bristol City is massive, I think this will still come to a head before the seasons end and don't see Foster finishing the season as our manager.
Will be at HP and despite my views, fully behind the team to hopefully cheer on a much needed victory.

Reactions: Railway sleeper