EFL Carabao Cup Round 2 draw (away to Millwall Wed 29 Aug) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

EFL Carabao Cup Round 2 draw (away to Millwall Wed 29 Aug)

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Not saying it's un-winnable at all, but Millwall have a better manager and a better team than Bristol City in my book despite having less money, they're creeping toward the Premier League and nobody's really noticing, fair play to them. Millwall have an undeserved reputation, having done a degree in football development, I know that Millwall do far more in the community and for UK charities than pretty much any other club, none of that is reported in the media of course.

May 8, 2011
As Millwall are playing on the Sunday before the tie there must be a high probability that it will be played on the Wednesday.

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Cobi Budge":3jzshspr said:
Not saying it's un-winnable at all, but Millwall have a better manager and a better team than Bristol City in my book despite having less money, they're creeping toward the Premier League and nobody's really noticing, fair play to them. Millwall have an undeserved reputation, having done a degree in football development, I know that Millwall do far more in the community and for UK charities than pretty much any other club, none of that is reported in the media of course.

You love millwall don’t you

May 8, 2011
Millwall had a crowd of 4,401 on Tuesday when they played Gillingham, so with reduced admission prices it doesn’t look like it will be the money spinner Derek was hoping for.

Apr 5, 2008
Can’t believe it.Wanted Brighton away I live here now .Millwall of all the teams :doh:

Sep 25, 2010
Cobi Budge":luz9wmn5 said:

Having lived in Londonfor over 40 years, you are way off the mark.

Jul 12, 2016
Apart from the additional revenue who cares who we draw in this cup competition.We are highly unlikely to win the cup and our players could be injured playing .Give me the bread and butter league games any day

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Sh!t draws, we only get sh!t draws.

:)