EFL Carabao Cup Round 2 draw (away to Millwall Wed 29 Aug) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

EFL Carabao Cup Round 2 draw (away to Millwall Wed 29 Aug)

Sep 6, 2006
So much excitement about getting to Round 2 of League Cup!! Calm down folks there ain't a lot of money to be paid.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PutneyPete":22ky2sqq said:
The Carabao Cup Round Two draw will take place live on Sky Sports from the Stadium of Light ahead of Sunderland’s Round One fixture against Sheffield Wednesday on Thursday 16th August.

Pundits Mick McCarthy and Chris Waddle will conduct the draw from 7pm, with presenter David Prutton overseeing proceedings.

Argyle are ball number 17 in the SOUTH draw.

7hF77cl.png

Away to Fulham / West Ham or QPR would be nice :thumbs:

That's a bit confusing. Carabao Cup Round ONE Draw South?

:?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Dan Ellard":3oxixeoh said:
Given our recent cup history, law of sod suggests we’ll be getting Newport, Swindon or AFC Wimbledon... again

I always enjoy a trip to Newport to be honest, two great away days there the season before last. Obviously the ground is below par but oddly I think it has a bit of charm about it, some great pubs around as well.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Cobi Budge":ygs1mh8r said:
Dan Ellard":ygs1mh8r said:
Given our recent cup history, law of sod suggests we’ll be getting Newport, Swindon or AFC Wimbledon... again

I always enjoy a trip to Newport to be honest, two great away days there the season before last. Obviously the ground is below par but oddly I think it has a bit of charm about it, some great pubs around as well.

Does it not depend if it is raining on the away end?

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Cobi Budge":1eyrbxnz said:
Dan Ellard":1eyrbxnz said:

And the best chips in any ground :thumbs:

Jul 12, 2004
Cobi Budge":ygm0ibpz said:
West Ham away for me, haven't yet been to the Olympic stadium

I went last year in a later Carabao Cup match and the atmosphere was awful.

Surprisingly there are two other grounds that Argyle have not played a proper game at - Brighton and Forest Green Rovers.

Balham_Green":168pvmvf said:
So much excitement about getting to Round 2 of League Cup!! Calm down folks there ain't a lot of money to be paid.

Some of us are just happy trying to win games and to progress in knockout competition. It's not all about £££££££££

I'd take lower league teams all the way to the final if it meant winning a trophy.