Dutch training camp cancelled (is now Spain instead) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dutch training camp cancelled (is now Spain instead)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Kentishgreen":1itwf2dp said:
It’s value for money cos they all have to go Dutch.

Is that why last year's team was split right down the middle so often?? :whistle:

Having to explain your own jokes Kg? Nothing worse. I got it (if that helps! :lol: )

May 16, 2016
oldage":2lwjsirw said:
Quizmike":2lwjsirw said:
Ryan Lowe is in discussions about cancelling the Dutch trip, saying he wants to put his own stamp on things

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... 969344.amp

Wouldn't this incur some sort of penalty for cancellation?

My thoughts too. We'd end up paying for two pre seasons in effect. The 2nd one probably ending up being based in Plymouth. Would give the Manager more time to settle into the area with his family down for the Summer I guess.......

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Am I on my own but I’ve a sneaky feeling we’ll not be fully prepared for the start of the season.. given the existing players will have to learn new methods and style of play.

Happy that Lowe gets to do what he thinks is best tho. Rangers away anyone??

Aug 5, 2005
JannerinCardiff":20zstyd9 said:
Am I on my own but I’ve a sneaky feeling we’ll not be fully prepared for the start of the season.. given the existing players will have to learn new methods and style of play.

Happy that Lowe gets to do what he thinks is best tho. Rangers away anyone??

The last two seasons we've not been prepared until December so it can't be worse than that

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
There could be games against Rangers, Cardiff or Bristol City ...

Link

May 8, 2011
PL2 3DQ":2jmykqaf said:
There could be games against Rangers, Cardiff or Bristol City ...

Link

If it is Rangers I don’t think it would br their first team as they have Europa League matches on the 11th, 18th, 25th July and 1st August. If they get knocked out in the first round the final two dates would be free.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Saturday 27 and more likely Sunday 28 July are free dates for both Argyle and Rangers.
Rangers have already arranged friendly games before and after Europa League games so it shouldn't be an issue if they get through to the second qualifying round.

Or Bristol City on Sunday 21 July if we don't go to Holland.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
PL2 3DQ":1ratxv66 said:
Saturday 27 and more likely Sunday 28 July are free dates for both Argyle and Rangers.
Rangers have already arranged friendly games before and after Europa League games so it shouldn't be an issue if they get through to the second qualifying round.

Bristol City home or away, Cardiff and Rangers at Home Park would be brilliant!! :thumbup:

Mar 23, 2019
IJN":2yzb1bss said:
That'll be a good trip if it comes off.

Mind you we'll be badly booed, we play in green. :greensmile:

Unnecessary comment removed by Admin. There is no place for sectarianism on pasoti

Would love a trip to Ibrox.

Aug 10, 2006
JannerinCardiff":19i5jvxp said:
PL2 3DQ":19i5jvxp said:

Bristol City home or away, Cardiff and Rangers at Home Park would be brilliant!! :thumbup:
12,000 brilliant.