Dutch training camp cancelled (is now Spain instead) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dutch training camp cancelled (is now Spain instead)

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Trev501":2bnlqxgz said:
Emu":2bnlqxgz said:
jerryatricjanner":2bnlqxgz said:
Emu":2bnlqxgz said:
jerryatricjanner":2bnlqxgz said:
djg145":2bnlqxgz said:
How do you find a Hotel with enough rooms empty in Spain during the middle of the Summer holidays?

Just phone up and say you want 20 - 25 rooms please, not sure how many people yet for breakfast or evening meal.

Oh and can we take over all your sports facilities!

I am intrigued as to how Argyle or anyone can do this at such short notice.

July and August is very much the low season for golf out here so the hotel would be relatively quiet in summer. They also have a sport hotel next to the 2 training pitches with gym, swimming pool etc which teams from all over Europe use all year round. Eto and Roberto Carlos were there with their Russian team a few year's ago. It's a good set up and Murcia, Elche, Alicante(Hercules) and Cartagena are all second or 3rd tier clubs within 40 to 60 minutes. For any fans coming out there is plenty to do and a huge range of amenities close by. Murcia and Alicante airports both 40 to 45 minutes away.

Which part of Spain to do live in Jerry?
Villamartin, midway between Alicante and Murcia airports. Close to the southern most part of Alicante province just before the Murcia region.

Aha, very nice!! :) Know that vicinity.

Maybe see you at a training match Jerry, I'm up the road a bit in Dolores.

Trev
For sure Trev, I'll be there. The fella who looks like he has a ball hidden under his shirt! :greensmile: