Dorchester predictions | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dorchester predictions

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
RichPAFC":2cx799fr said:
Any news on pitch inspections and the like. The pitches out the back of mine resemble something from pondlife, and that's in West Oxfordshire?

From Dorchester forum posted 11.35am - Just in case there was any doubt, there has just been a pitch inspection and it passed!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Quintrell_Green":d6k4hav1 said:
I really cannot recall Argyle performing well live on TV. I know we have a different squad but very few have previously been in the limelight save for Purse and I regret to think it is going to turn out to be a tense afternoon.

Note my prediction of yesterday. The sending was a very possible outcome by a young man lacking in FA Cup experience against a non-League side having a rush of blood. We had no chance of winning the FA Cup, but at least a third round draw against a Premiership club would have help fill the PAFC coffers to pay off unpaid staff from the Administration and put something in reserve. It is therefore very disappointing.

Very sadly I can only ask if it is a League club record to be knocked out 2 seasons in succession by a non-League team in the FA Cup. If so. it is not a record to be proud of.

S

stefano

Quintrell_Green":3v0jf6h6 said:
Quintrell_Green":3v0jf6h6 said:
I really cannot recall Argyle performing well live on TV. I know we have a different squad but very few have previously been in the limelight save for Purse and I regret to think it is going to turn out to be a tense afternoon.

Note my prediction of yesterday. The sending was a very possible outcome by a young man lacking in FA Cup experience against a non-League side having a rush of blood. We had no chance of winning the FA Cup, but at least a third round draw against a Premiership club would have help fill the PAFC coffers to pay off unpaid staff from the Administration and put something in reserve. It is therefore very disappointing.

Very sadly I can only ask if it is a League club record to be knocked out 2 seasons in succession by a non-League team in the FA Cup. If so. it is not a record to be proud of.
No miles to go yet. Torquay United managed it four seasons in a row between 1991/92 and 1994/95. All home ties drew one but lost away and the other three were straight defeats at home. Very depressing all Devon clubs going out in first round. Still there's always the Devon Bowl! ;)