Dorchester predictions | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dorchester predictions

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Haven't seen a prediction thread yet so here goes. :thumbup:

I will go for Argyle 3 - 1 Dorchester with Madjo scoring twice & Hourihane once :scarf:

..Or Argyle 0 - 1 Dorchester :facepalm:

Oct 24, 2010
Very, very difficult game. We will have to apply ourselves to get a result. I would take a draw now, if we manage a win it will be a narrow one.

Jun 11, 2012
I too have a good feeling about this game. Decent 2-0 win, where we aren't quite as clinical as we should be.

I'd start with:

Gilmartin
Berry - Nelson - Blanchard - S.Griffiths
Lennox - Young - Hourihane - Bhasera
Cowan-Hall - R.Griffiths

Lowry to get 30+ minutes from the bench if possible.

Aug 28, 2012
Gilmartin

Berry Nelson Blanchard S.Griffiths

Lowry Hourihane Young

Gurrieri

Madjo Griffiths

Two big guys up front against non league defenders .

Aug 22, 2006
If we can cope with the pressure of playing as the underdogs and we play some of the footie we did against the likes of Aldershot, Barnet and Cheltenham then I can see a comfortable 1-3 win. However this is the FA Cup, we're away from home, on the tv so i'm going for a 2-2 draw. We're still prone to making mistakes.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Need to get at them from the start and the next ninety or so minutes afterwards..We are the professionals and should be a lot fitter and quicker to the first and second balls,than Dorchester.No excuses for this one Fletch.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I really cannot recall Argyle performing well live on TV. I know we have a different squad but very few have previously been in the limelight save for Purse and I regret to think it is going to turn out to be a tense afternoon.

Dec 20, 2011
dorchester 0 Argyle 5

Team

Gilmartin

Berry Nelson Blanchard Griffiths S

Cowan-Hall Hourihane Bhasera

Harvey Madjo Griffiths

Good opportunity to let Harvey show what he can do. But maybe introduce him at half time ( if so, start with Lennox)

850 Argyle fans