Dorchester predictions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dorchester predictions

JMS

Jan 1, 2011
Block 3!!
See you at Home Park Tuesday the 13th for a replay. It will be a frustrating 0-0 draw with Griffiths missing a penalty.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
SurreyGreen":2v75pxbo said:
Do we even know that Griffiths is fit?
Good point.

Gilmartin

Berry
Blanchard
Nelson
SGriff

Lowry
Hourihane

Lennox
Young
Cowan-Hall

Madjo

Cole
Richards
Bhasera
Copp
Gurreri
Harvey
RGriff (Feeney if he's not fit)

Tempted to give Sims a spot on the bench as I rate him highly, but trying Young in the hole is a bit of a gamble in itself so I think it would be good to have the tried and tested Gurreri in reserve for that position in case it doesn't work.

2-1 to Argyle. Lennox to get his first goal for the club, Madjo to score the second.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Thats what I would go for Sam, but I feel Fletch is going to put out a side similar to what finished the game at Rotherham.. With the exception of Hourihane.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
It's all about taking our chances early in the game. If we have two or three decent chances in the first 15 minutes and fail to convert any of them then I reckon we'll be in for a horrible afternoon. Knock one in nice and early though and I reckon it'll be a comfortable win.

Jul 6, 2011
Sam Barker":1c0510ma said:
Haven't seen a prediction thread yet so here goes. :thumbup:

I will go for Argyle 3 - 1 Dorchester with Madjo scoring twice & Hourihane once :scarf:

..Or Argyle 0 - 1 Dorchester :facepalm:

Would be surprised at that, but I agree on the scoreline. Goalscorers for me R Griffiths or Madjo, Cowan Hall and Hourihane.

Cole

Berry, Nelson, Blanchard, S. Griffiths

Lennox, Young, Hourihane, Bhasera

Gurrieri

Cowan-Hall, R. Griffiths

Subs: Gilmartin, Madjo, Richards, Feeney, Lowry, Harvey, Lecoint

Think we need to take this one seriously or it could be another Stourbridge, but I would like to see Harvey making a cameo and would like to see us go all out for not just victory, but annihilation... :scarf:

Aug 28, 2012
briangreen":2qomipps said:
Sam Barker":2qomipps said:
Haven't seen a prediction thread yet so here goes. :thumbup:

I will go for Argyle 3 - 1 Dorchester with Madjo scoring twice & Hourihane once :scarf:

..Or Argyle 0 - 1 Dorchester :facepalm:

Would be surprised at that, but I agree on the scoreline. Goalscorers for me R Griffiths or Madjo, Cowan Hall and Hourihane.

Cole

Berry, Nelson, Blanchard, S. Griffiths

Lennox, Young, Hourihane, Bhasera

Gurrieri

Cowan-Hall, R. Griffiths

Subs: Gilmartin, Madjo, Richards, Feeney, Lowry, Harvey, Lecoint

Think we need to take this one seriously or it could be another Stourbridge, but I would like to see Harvey making a cameo and would like to see us go all out for not just victory, but annihilation... :scarf:

Come on Brian I know it's a tough match but we can only play 11 guys !!
:funny: :funny:

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
I think Paris is going to be key tomorrow, his recent capture from non-league shows he knows and understands how to win at this level. Added to that Hourihane and madjo will have key roles.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
SurreyGreen":1f8oahiz said:
I think Paris is going to be key tomorrow, his recent capture from non-league shows he knows and understands how to win at this level. Added to that Hourihane and madjo will have key roles.

Agreed, Paris must start.

I predict an Argyle win 2-3.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
SurreyGreen":xcy14tjp said:
Tyler harvey and richards have travelled, Maybe Purse is not back yet?

If there's any element of doubt then Purse needsto be rested for the relegation battle ahead.

Oct 28, 2011
Gilmartin

Berry
Nelson
Blanchard
Griffiths

Young
Lowry
Hourihane
Bhasera

Cowan Hall
Griffiths