Don't really care now | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Don't really care now

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Steve Wooldridge":1tyg8zic said:
Well, at least i saved myself £50, from not travelling down tonight for more punishment, and im going to save another £50 by not going saturday, have a decent day on the beer, really lost interest in this tinpot club now, Brent must be blind if he cant see that Fletcher is taking the club down.

"I think I get more criticism for the short nature of Carl's contract than for the fact that he's on a contract."

WHAT!? Somebody find these deluded people and offer them some sort of help

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
Very sad indeed. I didn't go today nor will I attend Saturday. I just don't want to get frustrated and annoyed watching utter rubbish....that doesn't include the opposition I might add!

Sep 12, 2003
Plymouth
www.pafc.co.uk
so glad i had to work tonight, i am even thinking about offering to do overtime saturday.
never thought i would put work above Argyle. :sad: Home Park on Saturday will = :tumbleweed:

Aug 19, 2012
If i remember correctly didn't Brent say at the start of the season or some time near there that he will give the fans what they want?

In this case us the fans want fletcher out, is he going to give us what we want then or was it another lie?

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
After over fifty years of supporting Argyle i no longer care , i never thought it would happen but i felt no reaction to the loss tonight . I see no future for the club with a chairman/owner who clearly does not care and a manager who is probably the worst manager in the history of the game.

Nov 3, 2011
'skeard
I, like many others, want fletcher out.. but the trouble is Brent wont make a footballing decision due to his self proclaimed lack of football knowledge (which is fair enough). When we eventually get a DoF (or whatever their title is), whoever it is they wont want to make any major decision until they've had time to make their own minds up (which is fair enough). Fletcher will be here for some time like it or not... we just have to pray in the meantime that he does enough to keep the relegation battle at bay.

Dec 7, 2006
This farce would be hilarious if it wasn't all so sad and avoidable. There is only one solution now and Brent must surely see it. If not, this club is in BIG trouble again.

May 19, 2007
Super Saltash
Season Ticket holder, couldn't get there for the first time since .......to be honest, I can't remember........I'm glad I didn't go. I don't feel I've missed anything.

Sep 10, 2011
The time has come to get rid of him and bring in something that resembles a coaching staff that at least barely resembles that of a professional football club. An absolute disgrace.

Dec 20, 2011
This is all becoming very painful No one likes to make or put somebody of work but there is something drastically going wrong with the running of our football team. Carl, you are a proud strong man, so bite the bullet, take your medicine and do the right thing and step aside. Walk out now with the thoughts like "I gave it my best but it wasn't good enough so it's time for a freshen up at Plymouth and for me to move on to new pastures" etc etc. walk before you are unceremoniously pushed.

Dec 20, 2011
This is all becoming very painful No one likes to make or put somebody of work but there is something drastically going wrong with the running of our football team. Carl, you are a proud strong man, so bite the bullet, take your medicine and do the right thing and step aside. Walk out now with the thoughts like "I gave it my best but it wasn't good enough so it's time for a freshen up at Plymouth and for me to move on to new pastures" etc etc. walk before you are unceremoniously pushed.

A

AB92

Well im now being a glory supporting wanggger and only going when we're doing well and when we play Torquay and Exeter.

Argyle, you are not worth my money anymore.

We need change now.

C

Connor Clarke

I've been very supportive of Fletcher- Even after we lost to AFC Wimbledon, I thought we should give him some more time, and after the win against Rochdale I thought that patience might have paid off- Sadly, Rochdale was a flash in the pan. Whichever way you look at it, he's underperforming, and I think it's time he went. It hurts for me to say that because I'm usually optimistic, but I just don't see anyway out of this mess....