Don't really care now | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Don't really care now

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cheers argyle. You've drained the passion out of me.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Brent is never going to sack you Fletcher so take the decision out of his hands - please please please go. 10 minutes of triangles every 4 games may be enough to convince some that you're some sort of mourinho in-waiting, but you are not and the longer you stay in charge the further this club goes backwards

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
erm, yeah, yeah, you know, the lads worked their socks off, put in a good shift. you know.

P45. Now.

Lee Hodges? Colin Lee? Anyone but this clueless imbecile

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
It's got to the stage where his position is entirely untenable now surely? Must go. I gave him a fair chance but we must be the most underperforming club of the whole 92, or right up there.

Jul 15, 2011
Plymouth
Couldn't agree more! I suppose I could have gone tonight, but I couldn't be bothered with the late afternoon drive down from my office in Bristol- never, ever thought I'd feel this way after being a supporter for over 40 years, but enough is enough I'm afraid.
So sad.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Pafcintheplace":2vm0fyzo said:
erm, yeah, yeah, you know, the lads worked their socks off, put in a good shift. you know.

P45. Now.

Lee Hodges? Colin Lee? Anyone but this clueless imbecile

A point better made without the insult!

Jul 6, 2011
This team needs a complete overall, that's for sure.
Can't believe Cole, thought he was one player we could rely on, but this constant punching when he should be catching is now losing us games.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
GreenSam":35i10yq9 said:
It's got to the stage where his position is entirely untenable now surely? Must go. I gave him a fair chance but we must be the most underperforming club of the whole 92, or right up there.
Totally agree

May 21, 2010
taunton
Well, at least i saved myself £50, from not travelling down tonight for more punishment, and im going to save another £50 by not going saturday, have a decent day on the beer, really lost interest in this tinpot club now, Brent must be blind if he cant see that Fletcher is taking the club down.

Dec 19, 2009
Fletcher should be knocking on Brent's door offering his resignation now. There comes a point when you've just got to hold your hand up and say the job is beyond me. That time is now. Tonight was a complete and utter disgrace.