Don't really care now | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Don't really care now

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
GreenSam":2mhocn1z said:
BadBoy":2mhocn1z said:
briangreen":2mhocn1z said:
This team needs a complete overall, that's for sure.
Can't believe Cole, thought he was one player we could rely on, but this constant punching when he should be catching is now losing us games.
His inability to command his area had lost us games for 2 seasons, the odd worldly save had just papered the cracks.
It's not just the odd wordly save, his shot stopping on the whole is fantastic, as is his kicking.

However, I agree that his command of area is poor on the whole. The big question we have to ask is this: would dropping Cole save us more points via having a keeper with a better command than a keeper whose shot stopping is weaker and whose kicking is less accurate? On the evidence of Gilmartin on Sunday, I'm on the fence. I'd start Gilmartin on Saturday though. Cole cost us the game against Cheltenham and apparently Burton.

Cole is crap

:funny: I'm sorry but he's not crap!

Mar 23, 2008
I like Jake Cole but he let us down last night and he will know that. The concern is its another player who is not improving. Baring Berry and perhaps Hourihane, which Argyle player has significantly improved over the last 12 months? Points to poor coaching, perhaps Durrell always had that potential and just needed game time, the fact he was at Aston Villa suggests as much. At this level every team will have rough diamonds its crucial whether coaches have the ability to polish them.

Nov 6, 2011
I didn't go night last night and i won't be going again until changes are made. Gates are falling, Brent, it's a results business, act now.

TCL

Jan 25, 2012
I've been supporting Argyle for almost 50 years and my enthusiasm for the club is on the wane at an alarming rate.