Do the fans opinions count for anything ? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Do the fans opinions count for anything ?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
greengenes":1njkytv1 said:
Remember " Run by fans for fans " .

You HAVE TO ENGAGE THE FANS .

Without the fan base we have nothing .

You're giving Mattym a run for his money. :)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Too good for us. They know best. Keep pumping the money in and do as your told GG. Nothing we do will change anything because Brent and Fletch are both clueless about football matters.

This club is utter crap and it doesn't look like its going to get better anytime soon.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Argyle_4_Life":87feexj8 said:
We lost today and last Saturday then.
Your right, sorry.

#lookattheleaguetable

#lookattheformtable

#lookatthetactics

Aug 19, 2012
Well if i remember correctly Brent said at the beginning of the season 'the fans will get what they want'.

What a load of rubbish....

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Argyle_4_Life":2ng6d96i said:
poo.

Its all well and good then isn't it? Its not like we're 20th in a poor league with a manager who dosen't know his best team.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Little Jimmy":mihp0u82 said:
Well if i remember correctly Brent said at the beginning of the season 'the fans will get what they want'.

What a load of rubbish....

Agree, what he should have said is "fans will get what they deserve".

Jul 6, 2005
The fans views never have and never will matter, not in anything important anyway and that applies to most clubs, not just Argyle.

Instead, we are patronised by Brent who tells us he wants to "... improve the match day experience... " as if he is trying to sell us a hotel break but all we really want is for Argyle to actually win a few games.

No 'real' football person would use such a phrase.

With his lack of understanding of football fans and football in general, Brent is turning in to a lower-league Rupert Lowe.

Anyone for Rugger or Hockey?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Steve.PAFC2012":2f27sau5 said:
Argyle_4_Life":2f27sau5 said:
poo.

Its all well and good then isn't it? Its not like we're 20th in a poor league with a manager who dosen't know his best team.

So you would have preferred that we lost the last 2 games.

I see that if we win at Accrington we still wouldn't get enough points to move up a position.

A bit like last season when we finally made up the deficit of the first 9 games.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
If James Brent does something because the fans want it and not to be in the best interests of HIS investment then the man's an idiot. And I don't think he's an idiot. I don't think when he said that (if he did, I don't remember it - not calling you a liar, I just don't remember it) he meant on everything, you can't please all of the people all of the time. I imagine he meant more long term e.g. getting us back to the Championship.

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
I think he did say something like that but he also said he was not a sugar daddy so I think we are in for a long wait before we are back in the championship. Lets face it there are not many people banging on JB door to buy us so it dont matter what our opinions are.

N

newquaygreen

To answer the title of this thread....yes they do but not... over the owners opinions, the managers opinions and those of others in high places. We all have a pecking order

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Ade the green":33fsngyw said:
Steve.PAFC2012":33fsngyw said:
Argyle_4_Life":33fsngyw said:
poo.

So you would have preferred that we lost the last 2 games.

Some people would've and that's bloody sad.

It isn't all well and good. I'm ashamed that we're a league below Crawley, Stevenage and Yeovil. I'm ashamed that we're below Burton Albion, Dagenham & Redbridge and Fleetwood in this league. Just because I'm not bitching and moaning every chance I get on here doesn't mean I'm happy with our position. Four points from our last two games and if we can win our next three then the table will look a whole lot better. If we lose miserably then I'll want a change like I did when we lost at home to Burton.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Been there before thou, that's the itch in my teeth. Been on a poor run of back to back defeats then a win then another decline back to defeats and it goes on and on hence the position we are placed today in the table.

It's tiring, depressing, irritating, and frustrating. But it goes on.