Dewsnips honesty called into question (split from KKH thread) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dewsnips honesty called into question (split from KKH thread)

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Not really my point, just seems odd that he said he’s going back to play for Villa when he probably isn’t, would also seem odd if Villa told him that if it isn’t the case.
So you're suggesting at ND was lying then. ND has done nothing but act with great integrity and honesty whilst at our club. He deserves better than cheap comments like that.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
So you're suggesting at ND was lying then. ND has done nothing but act with great integrity and honesty whilst at our club. He deserves better than cheap comments like that.

Well if he wasn’t lying, he’s had his pants pulled down by Wolves and now Villa. Not sure which of those is better.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth

It really isn’t that deep. Like politicians, managers and DOF’s lie all the time for a variety of different reasons. Leaving a player out of the starting 11 because they’re leaving = “He’s picked up a knock”. Getting asked as a manager if there’s anything in a rumour about you going to another club = “There’s been no contact”. And so on and so forth. I’m just interested as to the reason behind the fib, if it was one.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: monkeywrench

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
It really isn’t that deep. Like politicians, managers and DOF’s lie all the time for a variety of different reasons. Leaving a player out of the starting 11 because they’re leaving = “He’s picked up a knock”. Getting asked as a manager if there’s anything in a rumour about you going to another club = “There’s been no contact”. And so on and so forth. I’m just interested as to the reason behind the fib, if it was one.
So you are saying he's lied?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Perhaps, and if he has then I’m sure he has a reason for doing so. As I said, half of what managers/DOF’s say to the media isn’t true, it isn’t that deep.

Feb 8, 2005
Why do you think he was "fibbing"?

He was just relaying what he was told by Villa.

You do make up your own agenda, don't you Cobi?